For Sale: Clubhouse Invites (Willing to negotiate)

Account type:
Price: $75 or Best Offer + SWAPD fees (Very flexible in negotiations)

Description:

Clubhouse is an exclusive, invite-only audio app where participants can move around virtual rooms discussing arts and culture, from popular TV shows to the state of the music industry.

Clubhouse is a space for casual, drop in audio conversations with friends and other interesting people around the world such as huge investors, millionaires & celebrities. The app is incredible for networking, learning about business, making new friends with similar interests and even dating believe or not haha.

What’s super cool about it right now is that because it’s so exclusive, you’re able to easily join rooms with celebrities, millionaires, entrepreneurs, actors, musicians, etc. and actually talk with them and even make connections. So far I’ve been able to talk basketball with Shawn Marion, tell jokes with Zack Fox, ask business questions to Grant Cardone and even ask one of the Capitol rioters what really happened last week. I really like the app if you couldn’t already tell haha

Currently the app is invite only, since it is still in beta, and can only be used on iPhones. (PS: I have a lot of invites because I helped start/moderate a lot of groups on the app)

Here’s my account for proof and article if you want to learn more:

Bump*

(Still have 10 left)

Interested

We had to unlist your post. We no longer allow the sale of Clubhouse invites. Read more here: