For Sale: Facebook Page Portfolio of over Two Million Followers

Country of followers (majority): United States
Amount of followers: Over 2 million followers
Topic/Niche: Cartoons/TV Shows/Nostalgia/Entertainment
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic, shares from the larger pages in network.

Description:
I have screenshots of all the growth starting with the main page five years ago, along with years of posts totaling billions of people reached. The main page is a cash cow for anyone who can manage it correctly.

I’m personally looking to get into different ventures, this is a perfect turn-key opportunity for someone looking to drive traffic immediately as a publisher. The main page has a revenue sharing partnership with The Daily Dot and there is a WordPress blog you can build upon. These pages would also work immensely well for Amazon Affiliates websites. I will not consider offers in this thread to separate any parts of this package at the moment.

Most if not nearly all of these pages have ‘limited originality’ because of the meme content posted, you can fix this if you’re determined but as is these pages can churn revenue with links from day 1.

Extras included in this -
Insta, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, Reddit handles of main brand. w/OG Mail.
domain name under main brand.
Twitch Affiliate Account under main brand
UK LTD Company under main brand.
Fully Approved Revcontent Publisher account w/domain
Fully Approved Mgid Publisher Account

Analytics for Cartoon page #1 - 1.1M Followers

Analytics for Nostalgia/Cartoon Page #2 - 660K+ Followers

Analytics for Cartoon Page #3 - 39K+ Followers

Analytics for Cartoon Page #4 - 31K+ Followers

Analytics for Cartoon Page #5 - 260K+ Followers

Analytics for Anime/Cartoon Page #6 - 84K Followers

Can you send me estimated revenue?

Can you send me the links

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.