For Sale - Instagram Dog Page - 111K followers

sold

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of fans/followers: 111K+
Topic/Niche: Puppies and Dogs
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic AND Engagement Networks
Description: I am selling my Instagram page in the puppy and dog niche. It is a great active page and the page has over 111K + followers. The page’s name also has thousands of hashtags so it is a popular name that gets tagged and searched a lot. One thing I wanted to mention is that the page used to be about a famous Disney character and when I took over the page I changed the name of the page so that it would be about Puppies and dogs. Since the page used to be about a Disney character, it has a largely female based audience. The page is also part of some great engagement networks.

Includes original email.

Warning! Your listing is missing key data!

Seller, we please ask you to update your listing and include the mandatory query: Does it include the OG (original) email?:. Telling potential buyers whether your account sale includes the original email or not will save you (and them) a lot of time. This is your only warning, we will remove the listing if you don’t comply in a timely manner.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD and good luck with sales. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other active admin.

Thank you. Just updated it.

Link?

Please PM handle

Pm handle please

Please send me the username!

Link please?

link please?

Willing to accept $900 today.

Please pm me handle and price

USername please

Pm handle and best offer please

I’m VERY interested in buying. Please pm handle and best offer to date.

Handle and best price you’ve been offered. Very interested!

Thank you for using SWAPD.

closed #20