asdss

asaas

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Not showing up in Newstab

Some pages don’t show even tho they are approved and get impressions. You can also do site:ratedsuccess.com and it will show.

In order to appear in google news, you have to publish over 20 articles daily. Right now due to time we only have 1 person posting 4 articles daily for this site. On other sites, we get thousands of impressions daily.

The most important thing to appear in google news is not to be approved, is to have a google news tab in the search console as it shows here :slight_smile:

Any random site will show up on Newstab when you use the opretor ‘site:’

No you can’t
Sites registered after December 2019 doesn’t show up on Newstab

Getting approved in Google news doesn’t means your site gonna appear in newstab :slight_smile:

You can be approved in google news, and don’t have a google news tab in the search console.
We have news sites that get indexed in the news after a few months, after hitting the google news tab in the search console you can appear at 100% you just have to post over 20-25 articles daily over a certain period of time, sometimes weeks other times months but works 100%. I tested this out for many sites that I manage and is working. But I see your point and that’s what most of people think, and I believe Google created this trigger to avoid massive google news approved with low-quality content since is quite easy nowadays to get any site approved

Basically, New edition news site don’t show in Google at all. What is the price for your site? Do you earn anything?

whats the asking price?