*FORTNITE YOUTUBE CHANNEL* 77k Subscribers - Lifetime Reach 900,000k Views

Amount of subscribers: 78,000
Country of subscribers (majority): United States
Topic/Niche: Fortnite Compilation
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Organic/Viral

Description: So this channel was sold to me a while back. The channel was inactive for about a year with only one video with 30k views. I recently started to post fortnite compilations on the channel on my free time and it does have some active subscribers. But I have to warn you that there’s not a lot of active subs. Some of the videos I post did hit the youtube algorithm so that is a great sign that a video can potentially go viral if you’re patient and have the skills for it. This channel is a long term channel that you must work on and post on until it is active again and then YouTube can start making your videos go viral often. Fortnite is gaining millions of views daily. It’s a hard niche to get into but this channel gives you a head start if you’re willing to put in the work. This channel has been submitted for monetization review. It could be approved but there’s a chance it might not. YouTube likes consistent original content. I will show you how to get fortnite clips and how I gather every clip to make a full length video if you decide to buy it. As long as you edit everything original with no copyright there’s no reason youtube shouldn’t allow ads to play on your videos. Again, this is a long term channel. Work must be done to grow it and turn it active again.

1 Like

Can you PM the channel. I would like to check it out.

1 Like

PM the link

1 Like

Sent

Pm link please

Pm channel

pm me

pm me the CHANNEL BRO

Hi, please PM the channel.

PM link, interested

Can I get a snapshot of the last 28 Days audience demographics by country? Thanks

Interested. Please send me the channel name.

Still waiting for the channel in PM

super super interested plz pm me

PM link please.

Would you consider 900$?

pm link pls

Interested if price is negotiable since it won’t get accepted in monetization to be honest.

pm link pls

Biggest offer right now is $3000. If anyone wants to counter offer, Go Ahead.