[FREE] Giving away a 138k Facebook fanpage

2/5 of the way thee guys!

No ■■■■?? I’m in Mount Gambier now, but I was in the NT for 10 Years. Where abouts in the NT?

I only left last year, I was in Tennant Creek and Alice Springs

The launch is going great considering it has been a little over a week. We will do our best to keep the listings desirable :slight_smile:

I reckon the listings are only half the battle, its having the trustworthy platform that is the most valuable

And yeah its killing it for a week, did you build all the backend yourself? or you have a firm build it all out for you??

I’m up the very top in Darwin, haha

This site has lots going for it! I’ve been using epicnpc which is rife with scammers and will be deleting my account there as I prefer the controlled buying/selling environment

No, the forum is based on open source software called Discourse. However, since it’s in Ruby it’s server intensive and a pain to manage. I just hired a developer to integrate it better with our checkout system, so soon, things will run a lot faster.

I know Darwin super well mate, How long you been up there??

Yeah cool, I’m 19 and have been here my whole life, starting to hate it though, not much to do at all so probably going to head south to the gold coast or somewhere different in a few months time

Oh right, that’s super cool, I love open source ■■■■ so much. Its amazing. I have that davinci resolve video editor, its amazing for and open platform. Its so cool that people create that way.

And yeah Jako EpicNPC is a bit full on, its a lot to wade thru

Yeah tell me about it

Oh right, well I’m a little older, its a great place. I had a lot to do all over the NT, I’m a bit older than you.

I was even the President of the Country Liberals up there mate, so I was in Darwin all the time with the government and stuff. I got heaps of friends, I always loved the city.

My Uncle still lives up there

Oh yeah awesome! It’s probably my fault I’m bored because I spend way too much time working so don’t get out much anymore, haha. I do think it’s a better city for people who are a little older, there isn’t too much here for entertainment for younger people unless you’re hitting up the town on a regular basis

What social media platform do you guys buy and sell accounts on mainly?

There is shitloads to do round there, mind you I was on this advisory board things so every time I went up I was at a function or something and would just end up pissed. And considering when you live in TC, Darwin is a big deal when you get out.

Tennant Creek is a whole different and crazy world. Its a bit wild at time.

Well I’m only coming back to the ecom space recently, and now pushing into the social space to push traffic recently.

So we look at any platform, ive done ok with twitter in the past, but looking to jump more facebook and Instagram now. Ive brought an Instagram account here and there, they are a bit more available.

You??

I’m working solely on YouTube now. Did a bit of account flipping in the past but now I’m looking for accounts to buy and turn from accounts into businesses. Recently acquired a motivational video channel that I think can hit 10M+ monthly views within 12 months time and that’s the main focus.