[FREE] Giving away a premium 212k Facebook Fanpage! (Contest is now over)

Thank. Do you know a good way to remove non-premium users from a page?

You can block countries from viewing your page, but you cannot remove them from the fan list unless you somehow figure out a way to do it one by one :smiley:

You can remove fans in the “Settings > People and other pages”. I found that if you try to delete more than 1000 at a time it will not work, and even if you remove less than 1000 you will still get errors, but it will eventually do it.

3 Likes

I’ve found that you can change some page names if you do the change in portions over multiple weeks. I have had success in changing one word at a time, and then waiting the 1 week restriction to change it more. It takes time, but it is worth the patience if the page will allow.

2 Likes

Yes, I do the same :smiley:

We have three people shooting for the win now, by the way. I am going offline for a few hours, if a winner happens while I am gone, don’t panic! I will award the winner when I am back.

Can you still participate?

YES! Yes you can.

I’m not sure how promoting your webpage on this way will effect since the registration form is disabled.

Hello,
If we post on some forum. Maybe the people there will ask an invite from us.

New signups don’t necessarily mean success, and registration will always be disabled for security reasons. We don’t want just anyone signing up. We are aiming more for brand recognition and just getting the name out there vs. getting new members. Once you make your name popular, people will come, and upon verification, we will accept them. This contest was never meant to increase signups right off the bat, we just want to award our members while getting a little in return. It’s not unreasonable to ask for this, as the page we are giving away is worth at least 1000-1500 USD.

Creating now and PM in a few. Thanks. :slight_smile:

I didnt understand bit of OP ? Can I post about swapd anywhere or is it necessary to invite someone also?

There is no need to invite anyone, you just need to write about us on an ESTABLISHED website.

Can we do in forum. And what about audience there?

How many replies?

It needs to get to 50.

Got it, thanks for answer!
If I put ads from swapd.co in my webpage sidebar can I join this giveaway?

Cool giveaway! I’ll PM you my forum post for the entry now!

Only 9 more replies to go, this will probably end in a couple of hours :smiley: