EARN FROM YOUTUBE |FULLY AUTOMATED SERVICE - I will create Faceless Cashcow Videos for YOUTUBE| Earn Passive Income|

Service type: Create Youtube CashCow videos
Price:

Basic: 3-5 minute video - $ 50

• Well Researched Script
  • Professional English VoiceOver Artists
  • Engaging video editing
  • Clickbait thumbnail design
  • Expert SEO (Titles, Tags, Description)

Standard: 5-10 Minutes- $ 90

• Well Researched Script
  • Engaging video editing

Premium: 12-20 Minutes - $ 130

• Well Researched Script
  • Engaging video editing

For bulk orders, Pm me and I will provide discount and special packages.

==============
About us?

After spending 6 years on YouTube, we have understood the concept of making money from YouTube without having to show our faces. We are a team that has been making explainer videos on YouTube for the last few years, we specialize in making entertaining videos like Top 10 / Top 5 / Most expensive / Any Explainer Video.

This includes for any niche that interests you, such as Technology/ Luxury/ Crypto/ health / fitness / celebrity niches, etc.

We have helped several clients achieve their goals in recent years. With us by your side, we will help you build your channel from scratch to a reputable cashCow channel.

==============
FAQs?

1. Do you have samples of your previous work?

Yes, we do have samples, please send us a Direct message and we will send you the link to our google drive which consists of scripts, voice clips, video edits, and thumbnails of our previous work.

1. Do you have a real voice over artist or an AI?

Aside from YouTube demonetization issues, our goal is to create a professional channel for our client to help scale this business. So definitely no, we don’t use any AI voiceovers, all artists are real professional humans

1. What if we receive copyright complaints?

In all of our years of making videos we have only received copyright complaints 2-3 times, due to customer request to add certain background music, however in the case that this occurs we will re-edit the copyright part for free and we will get rid of this issue . Don’t worry you are being managed by a professional team. we will always be by your side.

1. What is SEO in your packages?

SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. Have you ever received a YouTube suggested video that was uploaded 5-7 years ago, well thanks to their SEO team! Although a well-edited video can get huge views on its own, our main goal is to make sure that the videos we produce for you are evergreen videos that will be searched, suggested at least for the next few years. SEO includes adding titles / tags etc, which will be searched or suggested alongside other videos for years to come.

1. Will you always be available?

We have an expert team that will be available most of the time and will take care of any issues you face in regards to your YT channel!

Hoping to do business with you all!

Good day!

6 Likes

Bump!

hey guys, we take orders in bulk and will be providing discounts and promotion for the videos as well!

Hey guys

There are special discounts for bulk orders!

Normally a 8 minute video costs around $45 - 50. Why would we pay double the amount for one video? What is the difference between you and an average seller? Serious question.

Hey,

So if you are going to hire an average team then 8-10 mins would cost you 45-50, but what is the point of average, since there are tons of creators doing average and not reaching anywhere, however we have an expert team that will produce the entire video in HQ quality, create engaging thumbnails and will also provide you with tips and promotions to help your youtube channel grow! So all these doesn’t come cheap.

Hope that answers your question!

Those interested in the service contact me.

Good day to all!

hit my pms

Hey,

I have sent you a PM!

Can you send me samples?

Hey I have sent you a PM!

Taking in more clients, feel free to contact us for samples and any other enquiries!

Those interested, feel free to contact us via dms, or this thread!

Thanks.

Taking in more clients, Those interested, hit me up.

Good day to all!

Bump

i need your service

Hi, I have sent you a Dm!

Thanks.

very nice service

Thank you, let us know if you would like to get the service.

Send me example in pm please :slight_smile: