Gaming Bundle (Verified YT Channel & Instagram)

Amount of subscribers: 97.7K
Country of subscribers (majority): US (80%)
Topic/Niche: Gaming
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Organic

Description: This channel I built over several years, and have had a hard time letting this one go but I have come to the realization that I don’t have the time anymore. It has an extremely loyal fan base, really just waiting for the channel to start uploading consistently again. Posted a video every couple of weeks the past 3 months, and you can see the channel still has traction getting thousands of views on each video.

Anyone looking for any sort of gaming will do amazing on this channel as I posted videos of several different games. It is verified with YouTube check mark, along with the YouTube Play Button. You get all of this and a ready to go channel. With an 80% US based audience you can make a killing if you wanted to do a drop shipping store or sell some sort of product. Truly endless opportunities with the channel. Also, comes with the instagram account which gets some great engagement and the perfect avenue to promote the YouTube channel. Comes with OG email as well.

z9

@SWAPD please remove the picture that shows channel name. Didn’t realize that was on there. Thanks!

I have removed them all, please review your images, edit + reupload the stats. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi can i have a look at your channel please? thanks

reuploaded. thanks!

Please @VERIFICATION yourself first. Thanks!

please pm link and c/o. Thanks!

1 Like

how do i do that sorry i have just joined ?

Bin?

1 Like

Message @VERIFICATION

Bump

please PM link

1 Like

PM link & C/O

1 Like

Please @VERIFICATION yourself first

Link plz

1 Like

info please and bin

1 Like

Could I get the info as well as bin?

1 Like

Please @VERIFICATION first. Thanks!

Interested, pm instagram handle plz

1 Like

Hi what’s asking price and Chanel name please?

1 Like