Gauranteed Twitter Account Verification

Ok dear, I can understand that with login bad guys hacked that account. But my girl told me that she need login that’s why I edit it. I’ll talk to her if she can manage without login then I’ll edit it again

@Goofy she just confirm that without login she can’t verify so I have to delete this service as it against guidelines but I have Instagram accounts sale services. So I think I should go ahead with that.

Yes.

1 Like

Reopening as seller claims he can verify accounts without access.

3 Likes

Whos ya girl

2 Likes

@Goofy so for small amount the twitter girl take risk for job to verify any account without case or Account manager💁

2 Likes

It’s Boy :nerd_face:

1 Like

You said she so i think she use for girl😂

1 Like

Here what you writed

1 Like

She has no issue with this and I don’t think only she involved in this verification work. You need only right connection in a company to get things in favour of you.

No press but will pay the $7000 for verification if that’s possible

1 Like

Need 7 minimum pr 1k followers and website of owner of account too.

I will order if you can agree to a 45 day wait period after services are delivered. Want to make sure it won’t get revoked if you are going through an insider. @groot

2 Likes

Are doing a 1 time free trial for proof of verification for swapd or no? If so I have a strong case for you to submit to show proof to other SWAPD members your services are legit if you are.

Badge can’t revoke until someone change username and I can’t agree for 45 days.

Can’t free

Why can’t you agree to 45 days? It’s just a holding period with SWAPD. I think this is fair since you said you are using an insider and not traditional.

1 Like