Get 344M+ Expressions - Trending Services for Crypto and NFT projects *TOP MARKETING ACTIVITY*

The #1 method to get hundreds of millions expressions for Crypto/ NFT projects with tokens.

Get your or your clients project trending on:

Crypto.com (12.3M+ views)
Coinmarketcap (200M+ views)

Dextools (20M+ views)
Bogged Finance (4.6M views)
Binance (108M+ views)

This type of service is the highest ROI yielding marketing effort for crypto/ NFT projects as it gains up to hundreds of millions of views from investors actively looking for new projects or market data on the platforms above.

This method is an EASY method to make $2,000 per day by reselling the service.

High volume resellers with many projects will get discounted prices.

2 Likes

Send proof

We don’t share any client for the public or prospective buyers - the same way, we won’t ever disclose your trend to a prospective client.

We will do service (trend) before payment for accounts with extensive history on Swapd.

Don’t need to send clients name. Proof can be a case study with screenshot proof, or similar.

I am not sure I understand what you are looking for as proof? We can offer trend before payment for accounts with history on Swapd.

Dm me the charges and time period please

RE the other parts like Crypto.com for instance, you can just press the Searchbar, then it will pop up projects below. So, every single user will see the trending project that visits the website.

It appears as if the platform itself is promoting the project.

1 Like

Brother i need for our several clients Dm me the costing

interested in this, send me details

please send pricing and other details

Interested in this. Can you give me pricing?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.