GET a page on Famous Birthdays! [VERIFIED 20+ SALES]

Service type: Get a page on Famous Birthdays (FamousBirthdays.com)

Price: $300

I am the ONLY person that can actually deliver a Famous Birthdays page ANYWHERE on the market. Anyone else you see selling is either reselling my service or selling through one of the partners I provide services to. Despite the exclusivity, I want to be fair with people. Getting a page on Famous Birthdays is much easier than social media verification, so I am not charging that much even though I could do it. I am not doing this as much for the money as to help fellow musicians/influencers.

BENEFITS:

• Get exposure to some of the 20 million monthly visitors the site has.
  • It can help you get verified on social media.
  • Bragging rights.

REQUIREMENTS:

• You should have a little bit of recognition, such as a social media profile with at least 30,000 followers (having 100k+ is ideal)

• You should be the only person with your name that pops up on Google, and the top fold of the first page should be your results, such as your website and social profiles and press articles.

• Google Knowledge Panel

• Open and funded escrow ticket required to start. Transferwise, BTC, and PayPal accepted.

TIME FRAME:
Time varies, it could be in as little as 4 days, or it could take 4 weeks. The average time taken is less than 2 weeks. They have a small staff working on the profiles, so we have to be patient.

(Open to selling my ability to add pages sometime eventually to 1 person only, DM me if interested and have sufficient funds.)

20 Likes

I’m Interested please pm

Also what other services do you offer ?

Are you talking about this? https://www.famousbirthdays.com/

1 Like

Which Famous Birthday page are we talking about?

1 Like

Yes, I am.

People can do for free here or with any other follow links

2 Likes

That does not really work, it’s more for alerting the dev team of glitches, they get so many requests from there every day that they can’t check them all. Feel free to try your luck there if you want.

I’ll tried for myself now, will let you know how’s going. So if doesn’t work, will be a pro-bonus for your service :v:

2 Likes

Good luck! I have had many people tell me it doesn’t work, but who knows? (tbh I hope it doesn’t lol, that would be bad for business :joy:)

2 Likes

Personally I have tried that route and it did not work but there was a bonus hidden in the attempt but for famousbirthday website it did not work

2 Likes

Most of my past clients have tried that method, I have never heard of it actually working.

1 Like

Bumping because last time it was bumped it generated a lot of interest. Also when I have completed current ongoing orders the price will go up, just a heads up.

I’m a signed model and actor. If you can do this for me i’ll leave an in depth vouch for potential buyers. DM me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Open to selling my ability to add pages sometime eventually, (as I am getting tired of doing it), but it can be to only 1 person, DM me with bid if interested and have sufficient funds. I made almost $15,000 in the last 6 months adding about 5-6 pages each month at around $400-$500 each, so it can be a quite profitable side gig. I will let the bids roll in for about 2-3 months and then top bid can have it.

1 Like

Got a couple people who are interested but havent made the move, 1 spot left for the next couple weeks!

3 vultures are swooping around, who will get the last spot?

First page delivered! It took 9 days total. (also means there is now another spot available!

I wonder… is it possible to get the topic marked Premium because I am the only one on the whole internet (that I know of) who can actually deliver this? :eyes:
@SWAPD

3 Likes

I vouch for him, he’s the real deal guys, he’s the only one that I know of that can do this, believe me I tried :upside_down_face: lol

3 Likes