Get articles on high authority media websites (Helps with IG, FB, TW Verification)

I can get PR on a bunch of media websites.

I have gotten people with verified on Instagram and Facebook with these sites, and some have gone on to use these for Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, and more.

Please note that I am going to be doing this low volume for a while, only 1 website and 1 customer at a time until I can start scaling this.

Prices include the article writing done by a professional writer, not some haphazardly thrown together short article that does not look professional. Prices do NOT include Swapd fees.

Sites:
$350 - Lifestyle.yahoo.com
$350 - Finance.yahoo.com
$350 - News.yahoo.com
$350 - MarketWatch.com
$350 - LondonDailyPost.com
$350 - HipHopOverload.com
$300 - ThriveGlobal.com
$300 - KivoDaily.com
$240 - TheAmericanReporter.com
$200 - OneWorldHerald.com
$200 - CaliforniaHerald.com
$150 - BigTimeDaily.com
$120 - VentsMagazine.com
$50 - MusifyMag.com

Right now, I am going to be doing this in low volume orders to start off with, then I can start doing higher volume.

5 Likes

Yahoo News is it .in or .com?

Market Watch is it feature or press release?

What’s the TAT on these both?

It’s .com
So the actual submission takes about 2-3 days, but gathering information and writing the content takes up to a week.

1 Like

I sell these for half the price lol. This dudes waxing

2 Likes

But does it include the professional article writing?

100 percent. Written by well established authors

Oh wow I saw your topic man.

Yes guys, definitely go with @All4hype on the ABC, NBC, FOX, etc distribution, because my service is a mere newswire, while his is actual staff writers.

Also removed that option from my services, no sense in offering it when he does it better :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

GL with sales :heart: Pm me, we could collab

1 Like

Added a couple sites and lowered prices across the board. Also added a note that I am doing this in low volume for a month or so.

And I can do them 1/4 of the price, just don’t try to trash a sale bro, let him offer his service, and offer your own, cause what you have done here ain’t fair.

Can you do this with adult sites?

Low key in the end, such a polite exchange. Good job

1 Like