Get articles on high authority media websites (Helps with IG, FB, TW Verification)

I can get PR on a bunch of media websites.

I have gotten people with verified on Instagram and Facebook with these sites, and some have gone on to use these for Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, and more.

Please note that I am going to be doing this low volume for a while, only 1 website and 1 customer at a time until I can start scaling this.

Prices include the article writing done by a professional writer, not some haphazardly thrown together short article that does not look professional. Prices do NOT include Swapd fees.

Sites:
$350 - Lifestyle.yahoo.com
$350 - Finance.yahoo.com
$350 - News.yahoo.com
$350 - MarketWatch.com
$350 - LondonDailyPost.com
$350 - HipHopOverload.com
$300 - ThriveGlobal.com
$300 - KivoDaily.com
$240 - TheAmericanReporter.com
$200 - OneWorldHerald.com
$200 - CaliforniaHerald.com
$150 - BigTimeDaily.com
$120 - VentsMagazine.com
$50 - MusifyMag.com

Right now, I am going to be doing this in low volume orders to start off with, then I can start doing higher volume.

4 Likes

Yahoo News is it .in or .com?

Market Watch is it feature or press release?

What’s the TAT on these both?

It’s .com
So the actual submission takes about 2-3 days, but gathering information and writing the content takes up to a week.

1 Like

I sell these for half the price lol. This dudes waxing

2 Likes

But does it include the professional article writing?

100 percent. Written by well established authors

Oh wow I saw your topic man.

Yes guys, definitely go with @All4hype on the ABC, NBC, FOX, etc distribution, because my service is a mere newswire, while his is actual staff writers.

Also removed that option from my services, no sense in offering it when he does it better :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

GL with sales :heart: Pm me, we could collab

1 Like

Added a couple sites and lowered prices across the board. Also added a note that I am doing this in low volume for a month or so.