50% Discounted Price | Sell your services to Crypto Projects / Influencers | Networking with top level marketers in Altcoin space | 30k$+ Sales done with this method

Service type: Finding Top crypto marketers to network with them and sell your service/product.

Price: 499$ instead of original 999$

Description: As I was running social media verification agency which was focusing on verifying crypto projects/influencers on social media , I made connections with hundreds of marketers all around the crypto space, on all chains (BNB, ETH, SOL , AVAX e.t.c). I’m willing to give all the source’s I’m using to get in touch with top marketers in this space - so you can network with them and increase sales of your service/product

5 Likes

Good luck with sales!

3 Likes

Thanks! This is perfect for any service provider - those guys are in touch with top crypto influencers and projects, and they basically need all kinds of services related to marketing. if you are able to offer competitive pricing this should generate a lot of new orders for your services!

1 Like

no, this method is 100% cost-free , im sharing how i approach to marketers, where i find those marketers and how i network with them so they provide orders for me. this also includes finding newly launched projects (not only pinksale, lots of other sources) . but mainly contacting marketers and networking with them - also providing some of my private contacts.

1 Like

i can do 99$ discount for first few tickets, not gonna discount more as this info is very valuable and proven to work by myself. - but you gotta verify yourself with @VERIFICATION

once you are verified we can start a ticket for 900 :slight_smile: lmk

1 Like