[USER BANNED] Get Verified on Instagram

We offer verification services for Instagram
but we have requirements:

• Minimum followers of 2500 people (real, not bots)
  • Minimum likes of 100 for the last 6 posts

How it works?

We submit verification requests through Instagram Media Partner support, and we will also work on your PR before submitting the request. This will give you a bigger chance than requesting the badge yourself via the Instagram app, as we are able to supply Instagram with more background information and a case study.We also have connection with Instagram insiders, this has a very high success rate.

Frequently asked questions

How can you verify profiles?

We work with multiple media and talent agencies that are Facebook/Instagram media partners. We will connect you to the agency and submit the verification request on your behalf. We also have connection with Instagram insiders, this has a very high success rate.

How fast will I receive the badge?

We’ll work with the case study for your profile within 5 business day, from that point it’ll take another 5-10 business day for Instagram to get back to us. In case your account would get rejected, we’ll do a free resubmission after the 30 days cooldown period set by Instagram.

What does it cost?

The prices range from $300 to $700, and depends on the package you choose. All of the packages have its own advantages. If you have any questions regarding how it works, feel free to contact our support department.

I’d like to get an account of mines verified. What are the requirements. I have more likes and followers than what was listed. I’ve also got some articles

Can you PM me the packages you have?
I’d like to know what PR requirements do you need.

Please PM me your packages

If I turn @coenber into my personal, without doing any more posts. Would I be able to get verified via your method?

Im very interested about this, let me know all the details and packages!!!

To my experience -

1. Verification doesn’t ever have requirements for followers or likes. For some reason everytime I’ve had a profile verified the follow count was never a requirement. So, it’s odd I’m seeing this here.

2. The part about the pricing is simply too good to be true too. I’ve seen lowest price point so far to be at 1500 to 2000 which require you to have existing PR.

And finally … the text for this thread is copied from a site. If you copy the above text and run a search you’ll quickly find the site from where it is copied. Not sure if that site is also owned by the OP. The site is doing dishonest advertising FYI selling panel based real looking fakes as actual real followers.

In any case I’d say proceed with caution.

Not trying to hate but lot of things aren’t adding up. And if I’m wrong then this would be the service of the decade for sure. At this price point and TAT it would be a steal.

Until others can vouch and confirm. I’d hold off on this one.

6 Likes

Perfectly agree with you, there’s not any requirements for followers or likes, I saw verified account that had 100 followers also saw one with 500 followers and verified.

2 Likes

Seen the exact same text on a lot of shady sites, thought people don’t fall for them anymore.

2 Likes

Followers are a requirement unless your FB representative is someone cool and you have a pretty great relationship with the guy. :raised_hands:

Nope.

1 Like

No, followers are never a requirement.

3 Likes

From my own experience on verifying 1 account. Tried every 20k followers and got rejected until account was in 102k followers. The PR stuff was the same, nearly not one media mentions or anything, so saying it doesn’t matter at all is not correct.

I respect your experience but I verify three accounts average on here weekly and 10+ accounts off site on a weekly basis as well.

2 Likes

Confirmed, got a client verified offsite weeks ago on IG with just 900 followers

PM me your packages

Can you PM me your packages please?

User banned, unlisting topic. Do not trust, he tries to get people to go off-site.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.