Get Your Instagram Posts on the EXPLORE Page | INCREASE LIKES, VIEWS, AND PROFILE VISITS!

I can get your Instagram posts featured on the explore page. This can massively help your Instagram page, increase following, and bring you more business! I’ve worked with the likes of Gary Vee, Tai Lopez, Ed Mylett, Grant Cardone, Carlos Reyes, and others. The packages can scale up based on your needs, they’re not fixed. And no, I don’t need access to your Instagram account.

:rotating_light: SWAPD FEES COVERED BY ME :rotating_light:

Starter Package - $215 per post

• 1 Post Trending on the Instagram Explore Page
  • Likes Increase - 2K - 4K likes
  • Views Increase - 40K - 80K views
  • Profile Visits - 5K - 10K visits

TIER 2 Package - $1100

• 10 Posts Trending on the Instagram Explore Page
  • Likes Increase - 2K - 4K likes
  • Views Increase - 40K - 80K views
  • Profile Visits - 10K - 30K visits

TIER 1 Package - $2200

• 20 Posts Trending on the Instagram Explore Page
  • Likes Increase - 4K - 15K likes
  • Views Increase - 80K - 200K views
  • Profile Visits - 30K+ visits

The screenshots are from my previous clients:

IMPORANT: The explore page is the catalyst but that also makes the post more discoverable to current and existing audience. Explore impression are almost never the highest number.

NO BOTS, NO FAKE LIKES, NO FAKE COMMENTS ARE BEING USED!

FOR THOSE ASKING HOW IT WORKS: We have a system which places a post on the explore page and once the metrics are hit, we take it off the explore page. When a post hits explore, you can’t hand pick viewers, once it’s on explore absolutely anyone or anything can pick up on the post. Sometimes spam accounts target explore posts because they’re the most popular. What we can control is what niche it shows up in for explore, but that’s done over time as Instagram recognizes the account is getting on the explore page more often.

I provide proof from the explore page after the work is done. This isn’t a service where we just send activity over time. It’s real Instagram traffic that generates genuine traffic that registers in the insights.

We have over 40 accounts on this service and none of them complain because we set proper expectations and they understand the process.

Terms for payments: Since this is not a typical SWAPD service, I discussed certain things with the admin and my team to make this possible to be listed on here since I received a lot of interest from you guys!

The clients I work with make the payment beforehand for 10 posts for example and they send me links they want us to get on the EXPLORE page as they post these new posts/videos. This usually takes 1-2 months on average. This timeframe is too long for the money to be in escrow since my actual team I put together has to be putting all the work without getting paid. So this is why I decided to organize a deal that can make it possible for this service to be listed on SWAPD.

Here are the 4 options for you to choose from:

1. The first option is for you to send me already existing posts from your page that you want to be on the explore page. Depending on the amount of posts and the timeframe… Let’s say it’s for 10 posts, the buyer will need to agree to release the payment to me after 2-3 posts of yours have successfully been featured on the explore page. After that you will be sending me the links of the posts in a PM so I can get the rest of the posts featured too.

2. The second option is for you to use a combination of older and new upcoming posts. Same terms apply as the first option for the payment.

3. The third option is for you to use only new upcoming new posts that you will be posting on your page and you want featured on the explore page. Same terms apply as the first option for the payment.

4. The fourth option is to only use 2-3 posts and after we get them featured on the explore page, SWAPD releases the payment to me. The timeframe for this has to be for less than 7 days.

Payment Methods: BTC, ETH, USDT.

What if post doesn’t get on search page ?

I’d love to buy 1 trial post to drop an review

In the examples stats it shows that most views and impressions come from followers. Could you elaborate on those screenshots?

1 Like

It’s screenshots from my management service. It was late night when I was creating the topic and I attached the wrong screenshots. So those are the incorrect screenshots, will remove them now my bad

1 Like

You don’t pay anything because the terms set on the checkout ticket won’t be fulfilled. Simple as that.

Could you do one post by any chance or?

The terms were just updated to make this service fit for SWAPD. I just discussed it with the admin and my team to make this happen.

I can offer 1 trial post for free to a random person interested in this service so people can see proof of the result

3 Likes

I would love it

Tell me when you ready I’ll leave a review :slight_smile:

can you PM me? i am interested.

@Jasmin contacted me first for the free trial so I gave the free trial to him. His post will be started in the next few hours. It’s been submitted

1 Like

PMed you

Service is legit! I tested it. Recommended :100:

2 Likes

2 tickets completed for Starter Package, 1 TIER 2 Package in progress.

Bots don’t show up as reach. When a post hits explore, you can’t hand pick viewers, once it’s on explore absolutely anyone or anything can pick up on the post. Sometimes spam accounts target explore posts because they’re the most popular.

Your insights can’t be manipulated and tell the tale. Bots will only show up as a like or a view, but if it’s bots there would be zero reach or impressions. I provide proof from the explore page after the work is done.

sorry but nowadays its pretty easy to provide reach+impressions.

I am sorry but let me leave this here

Now-a-days SMM panel sellers sell impressions+reach too.

2 Likes

not saying what you selling is fake but this is the fact that reach+impressions can be manipulated as well

I work for a multi million dollar agency and we work with big Instagram influencers. If we were providing fake bots and engagement we wouldn’t be where we are today. They may sell it now but Instagram will take notice of that soon and fix that loophole.

We run this service for 40+ people at the moment and we would destroy their pages if we provided fake engagement like that. Don’t even get me started on the lawsuits after that because they would make sure we are in prison. They make a lot of money from social media and they trust us to boost their posts so they can make a lot more money.

We’ve been doing this for 3+ years.

1 Like

It’s more then a two years since I can see these impressions and views selling instagram hasn’t been able to fix this till this moment.:slightly_smiling_face:

Is it possible for you to share some screenshots of the insights?

1 Like

That’s okay but we’re not interested in selling fake reach, we’re interested in building a long-term client base and providing real services.