[archived for privacy]

[archived for privacy]

21 Likes

Thank You

Hi, does blogs considered “reliable media”?

Thanks!

Hi,
I am interested in Wikipedia page.
Is this for individuals or for a brand or company?
What do you need from me in terms of links or content, etc.
Thanks!
Charlie

The reliability of blog would depend upon certain factors such as:-

• Domain Authority.
  • Whether if the blog have their own Wikipedia page.
  • Blog’s social media following.
  • Page Rank, Back-links & visitors etc

If you have any confusion related to Reliable Source

Read this article of Reliable source on Wikipedia

1 Like

The Wikipedia page service is for both individuals & companies.

first PM me the links of media mentions to get your eligibility checked. If you are eligible then i will ask for additional details.

Thanks

Hi, I sent you a PM. Thanks!

sent you a pm

Just checked out and used this service @SWAPD
@Internet_lord Delivered a Wikipedia page for me and my client and he couldn’t have been more helpful and professional in the whole process :slight_smile:

I definitely would recommend this service to other users, quick response, fast processing and precise on the editing. My page is now live on Google search with the #1 result :1st_place_medal:.

Will use again in future.
Thanks @Internet_lord!

3 Likes

Can confirm, user was able to create a wiki entry for his first client.

3 Likes

nice service - what’s stopping a wiki admin from just removing the article in a week or two? this happens a lot if an AFD notice is put on the page

1 Like

@gxs179 - Good for you to mention this. That’s something we would like to know also.

1 Like

I need a wikipedia page for myself so it can help me get verified on fb / ig.

Can you make a page on my name if i provide you all the information to post? I don’t have any blog or website

still waiting for the seller to reply to my last messages. Seems like an overall nice person though

Thank you

Closed upon request.

Thank you for the review @danmediauk

@Alpha Thanks for reopening the thread.

I will make the Wikipedia page according to their community guidelines and standards, the page will be written in non-promotional and neutral point of view with appropriate citations from reliable sources, so that there would be low chances of getting AFD (Article for deletion) notice

In case if it got AFD notice (which have quite low probability) I will counter it using my multiple accounts as Sockpuppet which have different access levels such as “Auto-confirmed” and “Extended Confirmed”, I will apply for RFA (request for adminship) soon.

Additionally I’m providing 30 days money back guarantee after the transaction if I failed to resolve the issue

Regards @Internet_lord

5 Likes

So when you type your name in google , you come out on.the right side of the page saying who you are ?

Yes, It’s showing on right side (Google’s Knowledge Panel) and that Wikipedia page is appearing #1 on Google’s SERP.

1 Like