Get Your Website Approved In Google News (Exclusively On SWAPD)

I got a quick question, or two :slight_smile:

Has anyone ordered a website yet?

What niches do you recommend? - If I’m about to invest money upfront and time to write articles, i’d like it to be something I enjoy…

People like numbers, and so do I, how long will it be till I make the 3k i invested?

Feel free to contact me if these are questions you discuss in PM only, and I’ll remove the comment :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m currently working on an order I got on here. I’ve sent you a DM. All of my clients manage to pull minimum $1k every month by pushing 300 articles on an average every month. I’ve done a lot of websites, will send over my portfolio!

Hey Boogey! If I just launched my website and I am working on generating the content for it. I see that

“We’ll also write high quality niche specific articles to get your website approved.”

Does this mean that you guys would write the articles for my brand new niche website to fill in the content so that I can get approved for Google News? How many articles is that?

1 Like

@cxnagency,

correct, we’ll post around 20-30 articles on your website, all related to your niche and content that google loves.

here’s all the stuff we deliver with the package:

1. Content Writing until Approval (20-30+ fresh niche based articles)
  2. Creating Required Pages (privacy policy, xml site map)
  3. On-Page SEO (h1,h2 placement fixtures)
  4. Schema Markup (no code errors ever)
  5. Theme Customization (clean, neat, user friendly highly customisable theme that goes well with your website and niche)
  6. AMP Setup (70% of the traffic from google comes from AMP, if you don’t have it, you’re missing out big)

Another sale! Bump! :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Hello,
Thanks for this great information, I’m looking for same info and I got this, this is best post I have came across, thank you again & keep up the great work.

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words, glad you liked the service! :raised_hands:

First successful transaction!! :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Can confirm! Good job :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you still offering this service for existing sites that want to be google news approved?

1 Like

Yes!

What are the requirements? Is there a guarantee? And what’s the turnaround time on it?

1 Like

I’ve mentioned everything on this thread, please read above.

Can you approve site to get to the News Now?

Soccer.

DM please.

just wanted to quickly endorse this service. i bought it through swapd and seller delivered exactly what was promised + more that he didn’t even have to do. also, he was very communicative the entire time, super flexible throughout and offered a lot of helpful tips and whatnot.

10/10 would recommend to anyone and i plan to use this service again in the near future.

2 Likes

Cheers, thank you!

Taking new orders with no-pre payments, pay only after the service has been rendered!

Interested in this

1 Like