GETTR Opinions

What’s everybody’s opinion on GETTR? Is it worth getting in early and snagging usernames? Does it have no chance? Are you gonna be using it?

Wasn’t it launched a few months ago?

Yesterday I thought

Google shows that it was launched over 5 months ago so not sure but honestly I don’t think it has any potentional, just like with any other alternatíve to the most popular social media apps (Byte, Triller, etc.)

Difference is that it’s backed by multiple billionaires. The idea of an uncensored social media is also beautiful.

Twitter itself doesn’t have that many active users compared to other big social media and I also doubt many people are willing to switch to GETTR just for the censorship which most likely does not even affect them on Twitter but who knows.

Who knows? i got a few good usernames and i’ll keep for a long time

Same, I got some usernames that have around 5-10million tags on IG

Same here , i have one company name and it isn’t problematic, no ?

The problem with company names is that they can claim them

I snatched 1 handle that has 50mil hashtags on IG and one with 37 mil on ig

One of my usernames has 41m tags ( i was checking premium handles here ) :joy:

lets keep ‘em for a few years :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I don’t know, maybe they will end it like Parler. Amazon just shut their server down lol

I got @wealth

I was trying to get the username @wealth today :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll sell it to you!

keep it , who knows may GETTR growths

1 Like

Truth

1 Like

If GETTR hits top like IG or Twitter and usernames will be required like IG or Twitter, i will do 5,000$ of giveaways :joy::heart:

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.