Google following footsteps of Facebook

Here’s story for all of you to enjoy!

1-My YouTube Finalized AdSense EARNINGS reached $7000 and Google never paid me. Waited for 7 Months but no payment.

2-I cancelled my AdSense Account in a hope that they will pay my Pending Payment. Waited for three months but no result.

3-Just one day ago, I requested them to reinstate my AdSense, as there was an option to request that. They have replied that as I already have another AdSense account so they can’t reinstate my AdSense Account.

Result: My $7000 have gone in a JOKE.

Enjoy the story and if anyone knows any insider in Google and can offer me help, I’ll be obliged.

Thanks

facebook did this to you also?

You can’t do anything to them, They are real scammers. If you find anyone in google they will give 1000 reasons not to pay.

1 Like

Facebook stories are even more horrible. The way they deactivated Profiles and Pages worth Millions on those Profiles.

This is the sad moment for a freelancer. Who work hole night hole month but when payment date come if he couldn’t get his earning this is the hardest moments for him :sob:

OMG, I feel bad because of those $7,000.

From now on, whenever I request a payment from Facebook or google I’m gonna make them use a swapd middleman so they can’t scam me anymore

3 Likes