Got scammed for $2,000 here on swapd! Please help🙏

I recently sold an Instagram account here on Swapd. The buyer changed all information including the username, bio & also enabled 2fa google Authenticator code on the account. After 20 hours of grace period the buyer said that the page is disabled and asked for a refund. The page had absolutely 0 violations or reports. And yesterday escrow refunded him and closed my ticket.

I tried to raise this isse before (yesterday) also but my thread just got vanished somehow. $2,000 is a very amount for me & I need someone to help me please🙏 I request the senior members on the platform to do something about this please.

1 Like

If the account didn’t make it through the grace period, the sellers are responsible. I believe your account got locked? You have the best chances of getting it unlocked, that’s why we canceled and refunded the buyer.

What would you expect? Someone pays you $2,000 & the property he bought is disabled within 20 hours?

Unless there is proof it’s disabled due the buyer’s activities on the account, you will be responsible.

:thinking: Just curious.
What would be the proof to collect @coehn ? As the buyer can do it I guess?
Disable it and say I didn’t do it.

@karishma Did you get any help?

Not yet :sob:

I hate grace period

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.