Grow & Manage your Instagram Fan Page Organically

Service type:Instagram Fan Page Growth
Price:$150 + Fees

Description:I will grow your Instagram Fan Page from scratch organically for 1 month

I have experience in growing Fan accounts, Meme accounts, Quote pages from the get go. If you looking for management and High Quality followers you’ve come to the right place.

HERE’S WHAT I WILL DO:

Optimization

• Manage and optimize your Profile
  • Create 3 post a day, 1 Post, 1 Story, 1 REEL
  • Choosing the right username for your Profile
  • Create Highlight Covers

Growth Method

• Generic Follow/Unfollow method
  • Use tagging properly to boost your post reach & engagement
  • Using Trending Hashtags relevant to your account
  • Engage with targeted followers using the (3, 2, 1 Method, Only found here in this Gig)
  • Story Anchoring Method to your Post then to your Link - Call to Action Only found here in this Gig)
  • Captivating Captions to make followers take actions
  • Traffic bomber method to get more eyeballs on your profile (When your Profile looks good they will follow you. Only found here in this Gig) Effective then shoutouts and promotions
  • Getting your comment elevated from the bottom to the top on bigger accounts within your niche so that you can get seen easily amongst hundreds of comments (People will start following you easily when they can see you. Only found here in this Gig)
  • I will make your comment stand out on big accounts, simple but very effective Only found here in this Gig
  • Find viral content within your niche to get you on the Explore Page sooner then later

Pros & Cons of buying instant IG accounts

Cons

1. Loosing chunks of followers
  2. 50% Followers may be inactive or may be bot followers
  3. A sudden drop in likes and engagement because they may have changed it to different niche from the previous owner

Pros

1. You don’t have to start from the bottom
  2. Easily sell shoutouts and Promos
  3. Monetization & more…

Pros & Cons of starting from the bottom

Cons

1. It can take a long time to grow if you don’t know the growth tactics
  2. Constantly be updating and management in order to grow
  3. Figuring out what works & what not

Pros

1. You gain experience when you grow it by yourself
  2. Your audience will be lazer targeted
  3. Super high engagement somewhat better then bigger accounts

These methods are all safe to use to help grow your account organically and get you quickly on the explore page.

Here’s some evidence on a page I’m growing at the moment and it only has 600 Followers and it has grown through uploading images in the start and I’ve only added some REELS recently

It started getting viral before it hit 200 followers.This gig is way better then those you’ll find on sites like Fiverr and Upwork because I figured out my own unique methods to go viral on Instagram

PM and I’ll send you the username of the account.

CAN I USE MY ACCOUNT DURING THIS PROMOTION?
Absolutely you can use your account as long as you leave the follow/unfollow button for me to use

WILL MY ACCOUNT GET BANNED?
No your account will not get banned because I stay inline with the TOS of Instagram and use this same methods to grow previous accounts and I don’t use Automated software or third-party application for growth.

I will grow your account manually and you’ll be able to see it live in action.

What I need from you to get started

Start the ticket here on Swapd

IG username
IG password

Here’s a disclaimer

I can’t guarantee the exact number of followers from this Gig because it will vary from niche to niche and because I’m not forcing people to follow you or use incentive tricks (Buying Fake Followers) What you will get is real targeted followers that will engage with your content.

Estimated followers is around 800 - 1000 or sometimes more within a month of management
by the time it hits 4K FOLLOWERS your account will gain much more on a daily basis.

I don’t target specific countries, but Internationally for a wide audience reach

1 Like

Yes I require access to their account

Interested. Send me a PM

Interested

@rockstaar875 lemme know if you wanna start a ticket

Can you grow a musician page?

Yes I can grow musician pages

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.