Grum Instagram scheduler Lifetime Agency Plan (Schedule 6 IG Accounts) $200

This an agency purchase for lifetime account (no monthly or other fees) purchase which is fully functional but client moved to another platform. This allows the scheduling of six instagram accounts for lifetime. (Proof of original purchase from 2017 will be provided)

• Useful tool for posting and scheduling photos on instagram directly from computer

• You can prepare a post and schedule it to be published on your Instagram at any time in the future

• If you have more than one Instagram accounts, you can easily switch between them without having to sign out and back in again.

• Time - there is no need to use smartphones or logging in for many times

• Grum doesn’t store any passwords and operates through encrypted tokens so your account is always protected

• Unlimited amount of editors who can manage an IG account together

• Unlimited photo & video scheduling for Instagram

• Uploading photos & videos directly from desktop/web

This is an empty six Instagram account lifetime agency license. It has a straight forward interface for posting and seeing future posts. Here’s a video:

Let me know if there are any questions…thanks

Is it possible to get the Lifetime plan anymore or is it a required subscription now with a monthly/yearly payment?

How easy is it to use?

I’m highly interested m!

No lifetime time deals available anymore, especially for the 6 account agency plans. As far as I know now its just monthly. Thanks.

Its pretty straightforward, media upload, caption area, etc… My advice is to check out a few videos, How to Use Grum For Instagram Publishing and Growth Thanks.

Will do, thank you!

your welcome…

I am highly interested in it, I want to know that will it publish posts directly to business accounts and public accounts only or to private accounts too ?

I am sure it works with all active IG accounts. But jsut to confirm I will shoot their staff a email to confirm and then let you know their reply.

Sure thing, I will wait :slight_smile:

They wrote back today, business- yes, private- no : see below…

Hi,
You can manage public, and business Instagram accounts on Grum, while the private ones can’t be integrated with our service.

Have a nice day :slight_smile:
If you have any questions, I’m always here.

Ivan from Grum Team – hello@grum.co

---- on January 5, 2019 at 8:58am wrote:

Hello, I have the 6 account agency lifetime account. I just wanted to confirm that I can use this to post to private, public and business accounts. Is that correct? Thank in advance.