Guaranteed Facebook Verifications Including PR (15+ Successful Deliveries on SWAPD)

Pmed you mate, waiting for reply let me know please :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey, just checking in again!

1 Like

Just sent you a PM!

1 Like

Sorry for the delayed replies everyone, I’ve been really busy trying to sort out the verification requests for political parties and candidates in my country as it has been election season over here, and the verification requests are being thoroughly checked. I believe in a 100% success rate policy, I have been reluctant to submit anyone lately cause I hate rejections, we all do. I’ve done successful verifications in the past weeks but Facebook and Instagram have been replying back to our requests in 10 days, which sucks. Good news is that I have all of you on my list, please don’t think I ignored anyone or don’t want you to get that beautiful tick. I just don’t believe in getting tickets raised and then keep you hanging. Each and everyone of you is precious to me. Election season is almost over in a week or so and I’d be able to do this at the same speed of 2-3 days. Much love!

6 Likes

Thanks for the update and good luck with your busy schedule! Sending you and your co-workers good vibes and invisible coffee!

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know your current status. We will be waiting for your PM reply.

1 Like

Waiting on a reply :slight_smile:

1 Like

Waiting for reply

1 Like

waiting for you to get back to me please :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi man ,can u verify this acc edited by staff,its a company

2 Likes

Link warning!

We have removed some portions of your entry (links), as it directly violated our Terms of Service. You’re not allowed to place URLs to your property inside the topic. The reason for this is so you don’t expose your URL to the general public. It’s never a good idea to do so, as the topic will end up on Google, and sometimes hackers/social mods may try to take over/remove your social profile. If someone is interested, they will ask you to send them a private message.

For more information, please read our Terms of Service.
If you have additional questions just send us a private message.

Thank you for using SWAPD.

1 Like

Service back up and running! Performed another successful verification.

1 Like

Homie I need verification. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I want
Send me P.M

1 Like

Still no response to private message.

1 Like

Pm brother interested on fb and ig

1 Like

Sent PM to everyone! Sorry, I had a huge log of people who were pending for verification, I’m clearing the log as of now. Thank you for your patience and kind response everyone!

1 Like

Hi Boogeyman, waiting for your reply

1 Like