Facebook Page/Profile Verification - $500 (Guaranteed or you don't pay!)

Want to become an industry-leading name? Facebook verification is one of the best ways to boost your authority, gain trust, and increase brand awareness.

Exclusively to SWAPD, I’m offering my Facebook page verification service.

We require temporary account access to your page in order to complete the verification process. This is reflected in the price of the service.

Your name needs to be featured in press publications to get verified - if you do not have press coverage, I suggest you purchase PR services from other sellers on the forum first.

Our promise:

:white_check_mark: Fast verification & proven success rate

:white_check_mark: Lowest rates available anywhere

:white_check_mark: No hidden fees

:white_check_mark: Quick turnaround (24 hours average but max 1 week)

The deal: :memo:

Facebook Page Verification submission $500

This is a scam-free zone. Thanks to SWAPD, your money is held in Escrow until we deliver your verification.

• Send me a word document containing ALL links and mentions of your name on google. Please prioritise the top tier publications at the top, followed by smaller outlets, podcasts and videos. Every links helps, so please include all links to your other social media, websites you own, Wikipedia page, Google Knowledge Panel etc.
  • Send me your passport or drivers licence.
  • Grant me temporary login access to your Facebook page in order to complete the verification process.

Is this service guaranteed?

As with all verification requests, nothing can ever be guaranteed. However, you don’t pay a single penny if your verification request isn’t accepted.

What is the turnaround time?

The time for verification is max 1 week. Average time is 24 hours.

What happens if you fail?

You don’t pay anything! I will also give you advice on how to improve your presence in order to be verified in the future.

Can you also verify business accounts?

Yes

Are there minimum follower requirements?

You will need at least 10k likes/followers in order for us to apply. If you don’t have enough, these can be obtained very cheaply from any social media panel.

USDT (TRC20) (Preferred)

12 Likes

Please PM me the price for individuals

1 Like

PM sent

Have you done any sales on SWAPD?

Pm me

I have delivered verifications on swapd, yes. This is my first time offering PR+ verification on site but I have done plenty off site and showed admins before creating this thread

1 Like

Pm me.

Fb & insta both verification rate?

This service is for IG only with 100% guaranteed verification.

Bump - a few tickets have already started. Still taking orders

Bump - Lowered price for the first few sales on Swapd to get the ball rolling. Get in while it lasts!

2 Likes

Very interested, PM me

1 Like

Yessir! Will update ya’ll, I’m very confident in this service.

2 Likes

I send you message

1 Like

Replied to all!

Does this involve a google knowledge panel in another language?

This does not include a google knowledge panel. We get you verified without one

2 Likes

PM me and we can discuss the accounts

1 Like

cheak PM plz

Interested, PM details