Guaranteed Outbrain Publisher Account (Engage) - Money Making Machine

Umm I’ve just been able to sign up lol got my account in a week and this was like two weeks ago, there is no secret member you have to go through I just signed up is pretty crazy someone is charging 4000$ for something that’s free lmao below are images of email leading up to me getting me my account

1 Like

@Breezy453 - Maybe you simply qualified? Can someone give some insight into this? Is it really difficult to register and get approved there?

1 Like

That could be true however my site hasn’t really been active for the better part of two years now and we are just getting back in the game revamping some stuff

4 Likes

Hey @Breezy453,

This service is for the majority of sites that can’t get into Outbrain themselves There are users here that can testify they have been trying to get an publisher account there for years with several sites without even a reply. Fact you are lucky enough to qualify while others don’t. I guess you showed parts of your conversation with Outbrain and didn’t show the due diligence part, but thats fine.

Verification are free as well. I paid here on Swapd for that too.

I will happily give service to the people who needs this, and will be happy for you and the rest who don’t.

Cheers

2 Likes

Like I said I may be wrong, but again my site hasn’t been active for almost two years and the articles and my site can show that, so idk but I was interested in this service when I saw it at first, until I said “let me try to sign up on my own before I jump the gun” and voila look at that I got in saving me 4k lmao but again bro I might be wrong but if it’s based on elite traffic well I shouldn’t be in this party yet but I’m here :sunglasses: sooo

1 Like

Can you share your website to see an example of what works well? pm me @tomeryo

First enjoy the party whether you deserve this or not :wink: however Outbrain are strict regarding their requirements. Just Google
“ how many page views you need for outbrain” and see for yourself. Outbrains official answer is: Outbrain works with high-quality publishers, regardless of site size. Publishers with value adding, engaging content.

I encourage anyone who are interested in my service to try themselves first. I have tried verifying my Instagram before paying swapd for that service.

Cheers

That’s weird Breezy, I tried to get a publisher account on Outbrain multiple times with multiple websites that get hundreds of thousands of visitors a month, and never even received a response.
I also know and heard from dozens of people who tried to get an account and never received an answer from them.
Also, it makes no sense that they will approve your website if you don’t consistently get 1m views a month, and even then there’s a chance they won’t approve it as it’s not their only concern. ( You can do a quick Google search to see a lot of people talking about it )

If you got approved without having any traffic, you’re the luckiest person alive. Congratulations!

@RandyMarsh @tomeryo :flushed: Oh then holy ■■■■ maybe that’s it! I have been told my site looks pretty lmao I didn’t know outbrain is that crazy I got it on my first try and this was right before the new year :weary:, maybe it’s just how they view your site then? If it looks good enough to ride with them lol :thinking: in any case I’m glad I got it and glws man!

4 Likes

Cheers, happy for you.

I am here for the less fortunate ones :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha, congrats! Use it wisely :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now you can sell the acct for 3500 USD :smiley:

3 Likes

Lol that means he has to sell his website too :slight_smile:

Every account is linked to a specific domain

2 Likes

:scream::scream::scream: Lol still getting familiar with their interface and widgets it’s pretty cool so far I can code and style over their code seamlessly also to match my sites look so that’s pretty cool as far

1 Like

From what i know all you need is an old domain :wink: 10+ years . I may be wrong

1 Like

:open_mouth: maybe that too, I’ve had my domain for 9 years so yeah maybe that too

2 Likes

A couple of my “friends” did it with old domains before.

New website launched yesterday, and these are the stats, not a bad payday I’d say. (Admins are welcome to verify).

If you can get an account yourself, go ahead and do it.

If you’re tired leaving money on the floor, and want help start generating real money from your digital assets, message me now.

2 Likes

I have big Facebook pages and big YouTube channels, but no websites. Would I need to create a website to start using this?

2 Likes

No website? no worries. We’re creating one for you as part of the service.

Once you have it, you need to send traffic from your social profiles (in your case, FB pages & YouTube) to your website to start earning.

2 Likes