Guaranteed TikTok User Claims & Verification

Hello SWAPD,

I’m happy to announce my first ever service here on SWAPD. I have verified many users, brands and claimed several usernames for people offsite, so today I am bringing this on here. I have many direct contacts to employees & many partners who also have connections. If I do not feel confident in your request then I will not submit for you. I will help you set up your placeholder account and anything necessary to make sure this gets completed. Turnaround time can be from a couple hours to a few weeks max. TikTok is one of the fastest growing social media platforms right now, but I will try my best to stay in contact with you and keep you updated throughout the entire process.

Prices:

• Verification for your personal: $2000-$2500 + SWAPD fee
  • Verification for your business/brand: $2500-$3000 + SWAPD fee
  • Username for your personal: $2000-$2500 + SWAPD fee
  • Username for your business/brand: $2500-$3000 + SWAPD fee

Requirements for Verification:

• To already be verified on either YouTube or Instagram with a good following. [A MUST]
  • These are not necessary but if you’re verified on other platforms or have press articles about yourself, then this can help you 100%.

If you aren’t already verified on Instagram or YouTube but have a mass follower count on TikTok and growing daily, exceptions can be made and you may be able to receive verification. (Not 100% guaranteed).

Requirements for User Claims:

• To own the matching YouTube/Instagram handle and have a mass following (xxx,xxx), this is mainly for themed pages looking to migrate from Instagram to TikTok.
  • Must be a few years inactive. If the username is active and you have a LARGE audience, TikTok will grant you your desired username to your large audience than a random on their platform.
  • If you’re a public figure, artist or content creator then you will also need the matching YouTube/Instagram handle, but not a big following (15k+). If you have press articles or own the same username on other platforms then this can help you.

Payment Options:

• Bitcoin
  • Transferwise (PREFERRED)

Do not sleep on this investment and join the wave now before you get left behind.

7 Likes

Good luck with sales!

1 Like

GLWS!

1 Like

vouch! still ugly though

2 Likes

Vouch for verdict, social media god

1 Like

I’m verified on YT but only have 150 subs, would this work?

Just completed a verification offsite. Let’s get some done on here.

3 Likes

I’m interested I sent a message

Responded to everyone. I can now accept Transferwise as payment option :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow, you’ve evolved :open_mouth:

1 Like

Become verified today.

Lots of interest but nobody has pulled through, become verified today with the fastest turn around times.

Currently in an open ticket, let’s get some more.

Verified a user under 12 hours. Big vouch!

1 Like

Marked premium.

1 Like

Bringing this to the top. Get your blue tick today.

Bumping this :slight_smile:

I seem to be the only one who’s delivered so far onsite. Let’s take on some orders.

1 Like

Get your blue tick today.

1 Like

Bumping this.