Guaranteed TikTok Username Claim (Musicians)

Service type: Handle Claim
Price: $250-$750

If you have a username that you use on most platforms, but were unable to get on TikTok, we can help you claim it. We recommend that you be verified on Instagram prior to submitting a request for a username claim. The handle you wish to claim must be similar to a name you already own on Instagram. These can be 2 categories:

1. Full Name / Artist Name / Uncommon Name - $250

The username must be inactive.

These are generally the highest success rate. Make sure the linked IG account has decent following (50k+). The following of the TikTok does not really matter in this case. You should ideally own the same username or a similar one on IG.

2. Generic Names / Active Names / 4-Letters or Fewer - $750

These can be hit or miss. Tiktok is very generous with this given you have a strong profile with active posts, engagement, and followers. The stronger the profile, the higher the success of the claim. 4-letter usernames or under usually require a verified account to transfer it to or you must have the user on another platform like Instagram or Twitter and that account must be linked to your TikTok.

Generics are rarely given unless you have it verified on IG/Twitter. If you have a strong profile with active posts, engagement, and followers, the higher the success rate with general usernames will be.

GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK.

Disclaimers:
Currently supporting North American region accounts ONLY.
DO NOT send me requests from purchased or hacked accounts.
Any requests that meet requirements using fraudulent means will be ignored.

Other services:
Guaranteed TikTok Verification for Musicians

3 Likes

Please dm to discuss pricing - interested in a claim for a generic username that appears to be inactive

bump

I’m interested in your tiktok username claim service what are the next steps

DM’d!

Is this still active? Your not responding to my request

Please ping me in the DM and I’ll get back to you ASAP.

Interested and ready :+1: Please let me know.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.