Guide to Making $70,800 With Instream ads in 1 Month

Hey, I have been working with alot of my friends on instream ads and we call it premium work because we are sharing our videos in Countries Like, Australia, United States, Canada (Premium Countries) etc.

Difficulties
As you know, approving a facebook page for instream ads is very difficult now a days that’s why the prices of approved pages are touching the sky. We have to buy an approved page Which costs us $350+. ( we mostly buy yellow LOC approved pages, because they cost very low, $100-$150)

What You Need
1- Approved pages for instream ads (As many as you can arrange)
2- Facebook Clone Ids (10K-20K Facebook clone ids) (Don’t be scared it’s easy)
3- Premium Groups Lists ($10 for a 30K groups list)
4- 5-10 Employee

HOW IT WORKS
We Upload 5-10 Videos on 1 approved page at the same time and share those videos in 200-300 group each. Then we wait for 2-3 hours to see which video is performing the best and We Install the Facebook clone ids on Employee’s computers, 1K id’s to 2k ids per Person.( They have already joined the groups from the Premium groups list) Give 5 share per id. ( So the id’s don’t get disabled Quickly)
Example Given
If an employee have 1K ids, he can provide 5k Shares.
Now Imagine You have 100K Sharing setup. And you provide 100K shares to a video in premium countries, think where it will go? YUP! That’s Kind of scary :smiley: :money_mouth_face:

If anyone of you need more information you can ask me.

4 Likes

Nice share! Provide more information about this!

1 Like

Amazing share bro!
Do you shoot your own videos for this? And what kind of niches works best in this?

1 Like

We use, Other’s videos. and our page gets disbaled after 5-6 days ( then we have another page ready ), but we have already made $8k-$10k From that page. and we get payout on 22nd to 28th of the month even it’s monetization is restricted!

I’m glad you liked it, Let me know what help do you need with this?

How can you get 1k Facebook clone id and how much do you need to spend on this set up ?

We know some people who arrange these ids for us and it cost us $0.1/per account/

For people wondering about this method !

First this guy is not legit he just copied others post and screenshots , when i asked him about real proof via remote , he created weird story.

Second : this method really work i personally know people who make 100k $ ++ with it, but you need to know few details:

-They do around 150k shares per day which means managing over 15k IDs if you do 10 shares per id, which costs around 1500$ to 2000$ depending on the type of ids , and this ids get deasable within 1-7 days so each time you need to buy few more .

-Facebook has become more and more strict they disabled pages within 1-2 days if you don’t know what you’re doing you can love all your pages without earning.

-Videos is very very important , not any video can get good response , you need to select videos that have suspense with will force the view to watch it until the end !

In summary, some people are really making 100k$ ++ with this method but it’s definitely not this guy !
and it’s not as easy as he is saying as it seems like he is trying to scam people.

6 Likes

What do you mean with ids? Is 1k id’s = 1000 profiles?