[Hacked Channel] 1.7mil Gaming Monetised Premium Channel for Sale

gaming
ksa

Amount of subscribers: 1,760,521
Country of subscribers (majority): Saudi Arabia
Topic/Niche: Gaming
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Organic

Description: Channel is Doing good fan base is super active. Its monetised since it was never got demonetised…
$81000 Lifetime Earning
Channel is Fully authentic and hence for sales i want to go with swapd

as you can see in Screenshots.
channels screenshots are posted here for other questions dm me with your concern
BTC is the only payment method i would use

if you have any questions just ask me on dms admins please guide me if i had not posted any info do let me know your concern thanks

Hiii. You need to crop the Name of Channel in the Screenshot as per TOS and then upload. Thanks

unlisted #3

Warning! Your listing is missing key data!

Seller, we please ask you to update your listing and include the demographics of your fans/followers/traffic. Showing potential buyers what countries are your followers from will save you (and them) a lot of time. This is your only warning, we will remove the listing if you don’t comply in a timely manner.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD and good luck with sales. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other active admin.

listed #6

Seems the topic was updated.

unlisted #9

Sorry, made a mistake. We still need to see the subscriber demographics.

listed #14

This is a hacked channel, releasing the URL so people (buyers) avoid it: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCtyuV8sEGh4EXwdApToTjg?view_as=subscriber

We tried to recover it, but the sellers greed took the best of him and we don’t have that much time to chase down low-lives. If you guys can, please send reports to YouTube, the more they get the faster they will act.

Not fully confirmed, but the scammer is likely from New Delhi, India.
Email: irunaisbest@gmail.com

Reported.

Awesome. Thank you.

How did they manage to hack damn

That’s crazy… Can u d.m his facebook profile if u got any ???

Don’t have any.

Sorry for the guy who lost his channel, I also live near new delhi if u guys can tell me hacker,s location or any identity i can do something

closed #23