Heavy Hitter Social Media Advertising Service

Are you looking to take your advertising game to whole new level? Then read below -

:white_check_mark: Top Rated Elite Media Buyer With Expertise In Social Media and Native Advertising

:white_check_mark: Managed 7 figures in ad spend every year for clients all over the United States, United Kingdom and Canada. My services include ad account setup from scratch to optimization and scaling for your Social Media Campaigns!

Here’s what working with me looks like :

:white_check_mark: The first thing we need to do is make sure that when you work with me, you are able to provide all of the account access needed for me to begin the work.

:white_check_mark: I will guide you through the process of granting access to your Facebook Pages and your Facebook Advertising Account. If you don’t have a Facebook Ads Account that’s okay! I’ll make one for you :).

:white_check_mark: I’ll look to see if there may be any hidden gems or promising stats from past campaigns.

:white_check_mark: Once I know where you’ve been, I begin to create the campaigns. We will create Ad Variations and Targeting Variations to increase the likelihood that the ads result in the sales you are looking for.

:white_check_mark: After you approve the ads we will run them and monitor them for continuous optimising and scaling.

I’ve attached screenshots of my previous campaigns and the way they have scaled.
You should hire because I drive best in class performance marketing for all the ad accounts

I work one on one with your business to grow your e-commerce store or any kind of online business you have!

Prices - If you have an ad spend below $10,000 (regardless of total number of ad accounts etc.), I charge flat rate of $1,500/mo, If you have an ad spend of above $10,000, I’ll charge 20% of the total adpend.

Below is some of my work, happy to do performance audits and free consults.

Best,
Tarun

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.