HELP | How to trick FB copyright bots?

Hi guys,

I have a tv show page in which I put some tv shows related meme now I want to start uploading videos and maybe get ad break enabled.

My question is, when will the copyright issue will be triggered and how to overcome it?
If I combine several scenes from “friends” in to one video Im guessing I will get a copyright violation .

but what if I add subtitles (like big yellow ones) ? or blur some parts of the background? or cut the video to make it vertical? will this be enough to overcome copyright bot?
Looking to know what changed since I last tried to mess with facebook and youtube bots in 2016 :upside_down_face:

Thanks!

As per the above trick… I have tried the same i got copyright error and my adbreak access lost… Now am using this method…

Step 1 download video from any platform and forward to any app for editing…like desktop or app.

In editing use this tricks…

1. Flip the video
    2 Video Ratios as per your requirement like 1:1 or 4:5
    3 then add subtitles
    4 add some royalty free video related to that topic
    5 try to add some image as well
    6 change the audio to -2 pitch and add some background music to 30% volume
    7 do some color effect like slightly pinkish or yellowish tone
    8 ads intro and outro also
    And last export this video.

Now the 2nd step is export the video in desktop if you edit from desktop editor or if you are using mobile app then save it in phone and send that video to your friend’s in whatsapp and tell him to resend that video to you again. That video which you get it back from friend that video you have to upload via page manager app that’s it…you ll not get copyright.

Why am using whatsapp video because its a fb products and if we use their products and share the same in fb will get more reach. If we share or upload directly then ll get less reach as compared with whatsapp video.

Caution if you use YouTube video then first send that video to friends via whatsapp and then start editing and follow the above steps.

If you have any doubt just ping me

2 Likes

Wow amazing thank you!

1 Like