High Profit Dropshipping Brand comes with Shopfy,Instagram,Facebook page

A well designed and maintained brand, relating to UV sterilization products, with high profit margins (the profit estimates are given in chart below - with overestimated (prudent) advertising costs)

Its a high ticket product that has had a spike in popularity recently and will sustain (given the new circumstances and opportunity created by the virus), know that with a good marketing plan you can bring sales with great margins.

𝐈𝐦 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧, 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐟𝐲, 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐆 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞!

The name and the brand is brilliant, THE WEBSITE IS CONNECTED TO SHOPIFY WHERE YOU CAN SELL ALL THE PRODUCTS YOU WANT. Comes with Instagram and Facebook Page, also I can guide you on the different product supplier.

Note: If the buyer wants to change products and sell something different, I will do it for them.
In the same website and brand but different products. I can do that for them

INSTAGRAM PAGE (facebook is similar)
(upload://2877cBZOuJDRvuCa6uMm7GhtXmF.png) ![Screenshot (47)|690x387]
THE WEBSITE
(upload://41dXKe0bwmClCJAZPKz4kPPI4Nh.jpeg)

price is very negotiable

bump

bump

Nice store, well done. Are you running ads for it and generating revenue currently? Active Pixel? Thanks.

thank you sir, i have only done 2-3 small Instagram influence marketing and have run no established Facebook or google ad campaign, that is not my strong suit and have zero experience in it. thats why im trying to sell the store

its a high ticket product and with facebook cps of even $25 (which is overstated than normal) as ive used in the profitability calculation, can be great for profitability along with the clean design and optimized website will only increase the conversion rate - as i would believe so.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.