High Quality & Fast PR Services | MILLIONAIRE CLUB Member

Current Offerings -

INC Organic Contributor Content - INC.com - Guaranteed Placement | ORGANIC Contributor Content | Millionaire Club Member!

Venture Beat NON-SPONSORED - Venture Beat NON-SPONSORED | Do-follow Links | Millionaire Club Member!

Guaranteed Daily Mail Placements! - DAILY MAIL - Guaranteed Placements, Quick TAT | MILLIONAIRE CLUB Member

Nasdaq Placements - Nasaq Full Feature [Contributor Post] | Non-sponsored, Do-follow | MILLIONAIRE CLUB Member - #5

USA Today NON-SPONSORED - USA Today NON-SPONSORED | PR Services | Cheapest Rates | MILLIONAIRE Club Member - #9

I’m offering some of the cheapest PR and largest selection of high-quality PR on Swapd! I specialize in guaranteed placements, if not completing, nothing is paid.

I offer quick turnaround times as well, and provide features on high-quality publications that are organic and non-sponsored.

We are able to publish articles for any niche, whether that be crypto, business, entrepreneurs, musicians, fashion, cannabis - you name it, we can write about it and get it published online.

We generally include writing as part of the service, but we can publish pre-written articles as well, whichever you prefer.

PM me for more info and a full list of everything we offer in terms of PR!

We update our PR Sheet Monthly! Message me if you’d like to see the full list.

BEST NEW PUBLICATIONS:

Bustle - 92 DA, 89 DR
Nylon - 77 DA, 80 DR
Elite Daily - 89 DA, 84 DR
Inverse - 83 DA, 83 DR
Men’s Health (Australia) - 62 DA, 67 DR
Harper’s Bazaar (Australia) - 72 DA, 73 DR
Los Angeles Tribune - 29 DA, 60 DR

We have a many publications that we list on our sheet as being non-sponsored or organic looking, here’s a few of them, along with a few publisher groups that provide excellent organic articles. Click the arrows below to see publisher offerings!

(Click to see) USA Today Network Publications (DO-FOLLOW as well)

All of these publications DO-FOLLOW, NON-SPONSORED, and HIGH DA. We have Exclusivity with these publications, and are guaranteed to have the best rate.

USA TODAY

$2,500 Including Swapd Fees
1 - 2 Week Turnaround Time
Do-follow links included

(Click to see) Lee Enterprises Publications (DO-FOLLOW as well)

All of these publications DO-FOLLOW and NON-SPONSORED. We have Exclusivity with these publications, and are guaranteed to have the best rate.

A few other notable organic publications we offer:

Message me for more!

All of the following publications are Non-Sponsored / Organic. Some only accept full musician clients, however most will allow publishing for general clients as well.

If you’d like to see any examples for the publications we offer or if you have any additional questions, send me a PM! I’ll do my best to answer as quickly as possible.

Payment Methods: Bank Wire, USDT ERC20 (No TRC20).

54 Likes

Can you send full list best for IG verification?

2 Likes

PM sent!

5 Likes

Lunar,

couple get questions

1. How are you able to guarantee a full length article in any of these publications? What is the timeline to getting published?

2. What are the best publications for verification on twitter and IG

Thanks

3 Likes

We are able to guarantee full features in these publications as we are in direct communications with the contributors of the sites provided. The listed timelines for each publication are after the article is written and approved by the client. I’ll PM you the full list of what I provide - including which publications are best for verification.

5 Likes

bump

3 Likes

Dm details please

1 Like

PM sent!

1 Like

Bump bump

1 Like

I’m definitely interested in some
of these

2 Likes

PM’d!

3 Likes

Bump - Taking orders!

3 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

Need LA, Haute, and Entrepreneur asap - PM me

1 Like

PM’d!

Responded - let’s talk

Let me get a guaranteed/high chance verification list with prices

5 Likes

Is the laweekly a staff or contributor article or a press release? Can you send sample?

Also can you give more info on the inc article as well

1 Like

I’ve PM’d you details.

Pm’ed