High tier Instagram OGs Requests + Verifications

bump

Sent you a PM.

i dont have any pm from you mate

Check again bro.

Sent you PM.

You are not ID verified and you asked to pay less than 1/3 of my price. No thank you

Please reply to my PM, i’m now ID verified.

did another verification today
hit me up

Can confirm. This user got a not-so-qualified Instagram user verified in an hour? IDEK how that’s possible.

7 Likes

I think i should start a ticket ?

You have no idea of what you are talking about and most importantly who you are talking to. Please stick to your thread and service instead of sales trashing here because you most likely can’t do half of the things i do, thanks

3 Likes

Luk i dm u already let me know if we can proceed

I am using official channels, the thing is that facebook and instagram don’t answer to you like they do to me, for reasons i dont really care to explain to you.
@SWAPD said the person had low chances of getting verified because the only decent thing he had was the wikipedia page, the other things were indian articles. But again, you have no idea of what you are talking about so please stop trying to sale trash my thread hoping to get more clients. bye

3 Likes

Good job @anon16255956.

I think we should trust @SWAPD judgment on this and encourage the people who actually delivers those rare verifications .

Removed the last messages because:

1. They weren’t civil
  2. They were in Italian, we’re not an Italian website

I don’t know how @anon16255956 does this, but I find it funny that the most vocal people about this topic are users who run similar verification services.

@SMM

So according to your theory, how long should we wait for the verification to remain?
One month? Two months? What’s a good time frame that would keep you happy? You seem very concerned about the safety of @anon16255956’s buyers. And would you also be happy to subject your services to such wait times? How many people have you verified so far? Also, if accounts get banned, how will you know that this would be the cause? Because most of the time you get a generic “policy violation” message.

Where I am getting at?

I would like to remind everyone that there are no warranties in this industry. None what-so-ever. People who dabble in this business know that very well, and those who don’t will eventually learn once they get stung a few times. So unless you’re able to give a lifetime warranty on your verifications and offer ban-free services, then please stop attacking @anon16255956. Innocent until proven guilty is a thing. When we had people offering verifications that took too long, people complained. Now we have a guy who does them fast, people complain again.

Too long, didn’t read: Instagram isn’t anyone’s personal playing field. We’re all guests in their house. At any given moment, they may/will do as they please and there isn’t anyone who can do a damn thing about it.

4 Likes

on god if you lose a badge i gave you is because you either start posting nudes or ask me to verify a singer’s profile and then start a weed business page

6 Likes

We’ve done everything we could on our end as far as safety goes. We’ve ID verified Lukk twice, TWICE! We have his bank account numbers, ID, address, IP, and phone. We’ve also have a semi-weak understanding on how he does this, as we were concerned and we forced him to talk to us. So far, nothing too concerning other than this guy does this incredibly fast. Perhaps he just has an Insider man? In the past, one of our users had an insider man at Facebook unbanning Fanpages left and right no one batted an eye. So situations like these do happen.

But I will still say this and say it again, buyers need to know that there are no warranties here, and as I always say, if you don’t have money to burn, do not get into this business. Buyers are trying to game the system here by paying their way in, they cannot be mad if for some reason things don’t work out down the line. I assume that all buyers know and understand these risks by ordering any services like the one @anon16255956 is providing.

4 Likes

Also, whoever is sending anonymous emails to our support email trying to get lukk in trouble, quit now. It’s childish behavior.

6 Likes

sadly im not an insider, indeed at some point you will see me fail at something i’m pretty sure. Hope it’s later than sooner

8 Likes

Sent you a message!