Highly active Music Instagram account with a rare username

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 79k
Topic/Niche: Metal Music
Does it include the OG (original) email?: NO
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Follow/Hashtags/Viral

Description: Selling a super active Muisc instagram account with over 79k followers and a special username too.
Benn under my management since it was created but used a personal email to create it years ago and I can’t give that away. Changed the email on this account like 2 years ago.

1 Like

would buy this right now but with no og email its kinda hard to trust no one will pull the account back ://
Looks like an awesome account.
GLWS!

1 Like

I guess there is an mod who can vouch for me gotta ask him , the email i changed since the time i started increasing this so I don’t think that’s an issue
I just don’t have time for it anymore I’m into architecture pages these times and diy ones

1 Like

Ill see if i can move all the informations tomorrow by evening and hopefully i can disconnect that email from everywhere else and provide you with e og email too.
Cheers

1 Like

Hey! Price and can we change username

1 Like

Price is mentioned , wdym by changing it ? Yes you can do whatever you want after the purchase

Username please

1 Like

Sure dm me

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.