Home Decorating Ideas & Interior Design 24k Fan Page For Sale

Property type: Fan Page
Amount of fans/followers: 24 000
Topic: Home Decorating Ideas & Interior Design
Price: $1200

Description: We have worked on this project for almost a year, now starting on completely different niche and lack of time is the main reason to sell it away. Amount of followers on Home Ideas Niche fan page is 24000, group have around 20000 members and complete website and android app with 500 downloads are included in the price.

Thank you for listing your property on SWAPD.
Remember, if you happen to find a willing buyer/seller, please use our checkout system for the transaction. Part of what makes our community safe and unique is the oversight of each transaction, and we back this with our money back guarantee. Our staff members are here to ensure everything goes according to plan. We will not be responsible for any losses incurred by circumventing our checkout system.

For more information please visit: https://checkout.swapd.co/
If you’re a new member, please go over our Terms of Service.

Thank you and good luck with sales!

Hey may I know what your app does? Also, who did you use to develop it? Was it expensive? The reason I ask is because we’re looking for a dev.

Hi, Xohab Studio made it and it wasn’t that expensive. The app actually opens the website in one click, but the best thing on it is the owner have an option to trigger notification every time new post is made or for some event to everyone who have the app on their android.

Could you pm me their contact info?

Sure thing.