Hotel Instagram for Sale: 89k followers

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of fans/followers: 89,700
Topic/Niche: Hotels/Travel
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description: Luxury hotel Instagram account (part of global media brand that is diversifying into food content). Perfect for bloggers/influencers or travel media looking to increase hotel content. We can also provide mini media kit for approaching hotel marketing teams & PRs for sponsored content and trade stays.

Does not include original email address.

Screenshot warning!

We have removed some portions of your entry (screenshots), as it directly violated our Terms of Service. You’re not allowed to reveal URLs or @handles to your property inside the screenshots. The reason for this is so you don’t expose the URL to the general public. It’s never a good idea to do so, as the topic will end up on Google, and sometimes hackers/social mods may try to take over/remove your social profile. If someone is interested, they will ask you to send them a private message.

For more information, please read our Terms of Service.
If you have additional questions just send us a private message.

Thank you for using SWAPD.

could you also please re upload an the geo image with the % showing please… also another with the engagments

Handle please

Yes of course! Added here:

Warning! Your listing is missing key data!

Seller, we please ask you to update your listing and include the mandatory query: Does it include the OG (original) email?:. Telling potential buyers whether your account sale includes the original email or not will save you (and them) a lot of time. This is your only warning, we will remove the listing if you don’t comply in a timely manner.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD and good luck with sales. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other active admin.

Thank you, listing updated now

Please edit the photos into the original post.

Hi, when i go to upload the new images it appears with. this message:

Is this still happening? I’ve uploaded images just fine. Please PM and state exactly what you’re uploading and how, and from what browser.

I am unable to edit the original post, I cannot see the edit button. I am using Chrome 80

Snap a photo of the first post where the edit tool usually is.

Click this:

Thank you, we will investigate this.

This has to be something on your end, I’ve emulated your account and the edit button is seen:

Please try a different browser.