How @JHN tricked me into wasting 1000 USD

Hey everyone,

Just giving you a quick overview of experience in dealing with @JHN

I feel like I got scammed, taking my own responsibility for it though since I handled pretty stupid. But yeah, I just had some faith in humanity lol.

I’m not looking for attention, you feeling sorry for me or you telling me how stupid I am. Just want to warn you guys so the same thing doesn’t happen to you.

Yes, that’s how nice I am

So here is what happened:

March 25th:

I showed my interest in purchasing the method that he was selling here: TikTok Verified "Name" & "Username" change TuTorial (100% guaranteed)

I didn’t really care about the username method, since I already knew one, but the nickname change method was very interesting to me.

Asked a couple questions like:

I have a verified account, if it works on there the ticket is completed?

Just to be sure that the methods works before completing the ticket etc.

So @JHN started a ticket agreeing to these terms.

Ticket was opened in the mentoring section though. This means I agree to not being able to get a refund with the help of swapd, may I not be satisfied with what I get.

I agreed to this, pretty dumb but yeah. I thought, let’s take a small risk, who cares.

March 26th:

Ticket opened, paid, he sent me the methods. The username method worked, it changed instantly. The nickname method didn’t work yet, but should be done in a few days:

@JHN said:

The username change is instant and won’t be reverted.

The same speed but for nickname you need consistency if you’re lucky it would happen at a go

He told me to try it every 48h, but I could only try it again after TikTok denied my previous nickname change request. Sometimes it takes 7 days for TikTok to reply to the request so I couldn’t try it every 48h. Big red flag ofcourse. But I thought we’ll be fine.

Later that day he told me this:

it’s now waiting to be approved
Your chances is also high
Keep doing & changing it till it’s approved
Once done doing it again will be instant.

March 27th:

He kept following up with me about how it went (because he wanted to close the ticket ofc)

Then he asked to close the ticket and mark it as completed. I should have never done this, but I still did. This is how the conversation went:

JHN:

Service has been completed

VIbrant:

Please confirm, Teal

Me:

Hey well I’m not sure if the method is working to be fair. There was offered an insurance that the name claim method would work but it doesn’t work yet for now

JHN:

i gave you a procedure to follow in which i have used and it worked.

The username was successful

Me:

Okay but what happens if it doesn’t work? Will you refund half?

JHN:

yes

OR atleast SWAPD will keep half and this ticket will continue
it’s a matter of approval in which i’ll show you 2 TikTok it worked on.
i cannot sell a method that i didn’t use.

Me:

Ok, let’s just do the payout

I trusted him on it, not a smart move.

March 29th:

I messaged him it still doesn’t work and asking some questions about it. He told me to be patient and trust the process. He replied pretty quick and professional so I thought it would be all good.

March 31th:

Username got reversed!! I got pretty mad, I sent him this:

Username got reversed man, pretty sure the name will be denied too… I’m gonna need a refund for this, not gonna lie. Might lose my verified badge bc of this sh1t.

JHN basically replied with:

Can I see a screenshot of the notification

I didn’t have it

There is no risk of losing the badge

This is weird you didn’t see the notification, try it again the exact way when time is due
if the name change is due
Check the username again
After trying again i’ll tell you what to do.
Are you doing this via the TikTok APP? not lite.

i’m surprised this is happening
i did all these and it worked.

if you try again , tell me
Also you can never loose the badge if you do as i said.

I’ll not abandon you because you paid.

And he promised to get me a new method.

In the end he told me about a username change method that I already knew, so I didn’t really care and I told him I wanted a nickname change method or a refund. (Actually he didn’t give me an exact method, he just told me to download TikTok Lite APK)

For the next few days

We basically went back and forth every few days with him saying that we should have a little patience and he is working on it and me being sceptical.

And him saying that a refund will not be needed since he will fix it and that a refund would make sense if he can’t fix it.

After this

We had a few conversations looking like this:

Me:

give me a refund this stuff doesn’t work. Stop wasting my time, please tell me if you will refund me or not and I will take appropriate actions to your decision

And JHN telling me to try it again and saying he is working on it.

He also said this:

‘‘Hi
Did you try again?
Asking for a refund is not fair , you got this “method” just a week ago? & you haven’t even tried twice and already screaming for refund.
I Understand your opinion looking from a buyer’s perspective but how about doing what i said at least?’’

So yeah I decided to give him some space and see what happens.

And the next 20 days were me asking for a refund, him telling me to try his new method for the username change, which I already knew, so I told him I don’t need that.

And he started replying slower and slower. Whilst he did come online to swapd every few hours.

SO WHAT NOW YOU MIGHT ASK?

Well, since he has ignored me for 4 days now, I decided to open this topic.

So yeah guys, pretty long message, pretty long warning, long story short - this guy is just a waste of time.

@JHN big respect if you decide to refund me and the other people that bought this not-working-method from you. If not, ■■■■ you.

bye, ly.

14 Likes

@Teal sorry, I was talking to a buyer who needs the username and name service. He told me he scammed him as you must also change the username. Something like that; this sounds pretty much scammed. Another buyer got scammed for this stupid mentorship he is selling, and he never made sure his service worked.

and i think @mhuha was who also got scammed @JHN I want to hear more from @mhuha

2 Likes

So many scammers recently.

I always said allowing methods etc to be sold will cause issues. Best of luck

10 Likes

Yes seen many people getting scammed because of the mentorship.

1 Like

@SWAPD one more :bowing_man:

3 Likes

Methods are real headache’s

2 Likes

I could sell a method for 50k on how to make 500k.

Then I need to add in the small print that I’m not liable if you don’t make it.

That’s how sketchy it feels selling methods. No certainty at all!

5 Likes

“Nam bade darshan chote” what we call it here in india

3 Likes

:rofl: this is a big issue waiting to happen sadly.

1 Like

I have wrote about these methods and how sellers are abusing the terms to admins let’s see what they have to say

2 Likes

@Teal bought a method from me ,yes and i don’t deny that
i gave you the instructions to follow which i got in February and it worked 100% , however it doesn’t work instantly as @Teal might have wanted but i told him to be patient and it seems the username method is patched because in February it worked just after 2 attempts and it has not gotten reversed.
Everyone knows methods gets patched and i asked @Teal to do the username change with the second option i gave him and promised i’ll somehow compensate for the name (at my loss) because i bought the method too So he said he knows that already which he doesn’t , he just heard the rumours of changing tiktok usernames with the lite APK which is true but needs some certain approach which i told him and he refused to do it
About not replying , i have been busy both in real life and my open tickets here trying to satisfy my customers, however @Teal couldn’t wait and instead tagged me a “scammer” which i’m not and never been
Since you have taken matters into your own hands, i guess you are satisfied already goodluck.

Been waiting for a month now, you ignored me for 4 days in a row now, when I create a topic you decide to reply right away.

Not my problem at all

Not true at all, I do know this method already and you didn’t even give the right instructions. You just told my to try and download TikTok Lite APK.

Well maybe you should consider replying to people when you come online. Can’t imagine you have that many conversations going on here. If you are not a scammer, you would have refunded me right away. Since the name change method never even worked and the username change got reversed after 3 days.

This defense is outrageous. You know I’m in the right and you are in the wrong here, everbody knows it.

Just refund the people that bought this from you and show some balls, instead of coming up with your lame excuses everytime.

5 Likes

Sorry to see this happening to you, mate. We all make mistakes and errors in judgement and think just because we wouldn’t do such a thing, others wouldn’t either. I really hope that @JHN realises the huge reputation hit he will take if he doesn’t do the right thing and issues a refund.

Blaming it on the fact that he bought a method, too, doesn’t fix the issue. The OP bought a method from you, not someone else. It is your job to make sure it works, @JHN

2 Likes

You sound like a fool. It only takes a second to reply to your customer rather than ignoring him.

Run along with your lame excuses.

2 Likes

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

3 Likes

Your excuses about not replying are laughable, and also if the method has been patched so close to the time you’ve had the ticket with him, you should refund him fully, because you sold him nothing? you sold him a method that doesn’t work.
or am I talking out of my ass here?

4 Likes

Thanks

Yep, thanks for making sense.

You just summed up my whole thread in 2-3 sentences.

2 Likes

Some greedy sellers wish to continue selling and fool buyers even if the method if patched.
Market is full of these kinda of people

7 Likes

And wasting a lot of time with:

I’m working on it

You should have some patience

etc.

While they don’t know what they are doing and just looking for random solutions that don’t make any sense.

2 Likes

@TrippleHaze help him to change nickname and username.

2 Likes