How much are Instagram accounts worth? (2024 update)

Youre a disappointment

1 Like

You sound like my dad!

5 Likes

This topic was created last year but I am reviving it to see if anything has changed. I have a question s for people who buy/sell Instagram accounts. What is your current opinion on prices compared to last year? Did the prices go up or down? What Iā€™ve noticed is that people are more aware of the value. Itā€™s very difficult to find people who are basically clueless these days, everyone knows somewhat the value of their property, even if they overprice it. I remember 3-4 years ago I would constantly encounter people who didnā€™t have a problem selling (for example) a prime 100K Instagram account for 100-300 USD. Now? You will get laughed at.

2 Likes

Since the Instagram Influencer thing went mainstream on all the big medias prices went up and a lot of people that had their accounts just for fun learned the real value of their accounts.

While Facebook pages prices are the same or even decreased because Facebook is having everyday more and more problems and is making the Monetisation thing every day harder and harder.

You cant earn anymore just by copying someone else,.or just resharingā€¦ Soon only original and unique content will be Monetised in Facebook.

While Instagram is a little bit easier to Monetise even without original content

1 Like

I am sad to see this happening, at the same time, I know this will be good for the internet. :smiley: There was too much copying going on, it had to stop some day.

Theyā€™re going very hard on thisā€¦

Even if you buy the rights for a video, you still canā€™t use it if you donā€™t make alot of changes to it because a lot of other people can buy and use it, or used it in the past and it will count as not an original content

2 Likes

Instagram is much less valuable than it used to be. Itā€™s not the go to platform anymoreā€¦

In addition there is no way to really audit an account. Meaning itā€™s such a high probabaly that alot of followers are fake.

Second itā€™s easy to fake engagementā€¦ and as long the owner stops doing it. There is no way to find out the actual engagement of the account.

My 2 cents

What would you say is the new go-to platform?

Probably TikTok tbh

The interaction on TikTok is anywhere near Instagrams.

Sure TikTok is the most growing platform right now, but itā€™s still a vines type of platform.

While Instagram is the new modern Facebook, and I think we can all say that through everything that Facebook has gone, itā€™s still up and running.

Instagram will turn up better than Facebook when it gets older.

5 Likes

Tik tok is wwe

Instagram is UFCā€¦!!

5 Likes

nothing out yet, but some one will come up with somethingā€¦

probably something to do with VRā€¦a variation of IG, where you can look at some one profile by point the camera at themā€¦

Hey guys, I got a question.
What would you say is @sonyalphasclub or @sonyworldclub worth? Am curious about the prices to compare it with other offers. Because thatā€™s the type of accounts Iā€™m interested in.

Iā€™d like to bump this topic since Iā€™m seeing:

20 - 30K IG pages listed for $1500 plus

60K IG pages listed fo $2,500 to $4,000

100K IG pages for 10K plus

Note: this is asking prices with no proof of incomeā€¦

We have to get a handle on this. Sellers need to list pages with a realistic expectation of what the value of their page is and buyers need to be ready to offer a realistic value for pages based on the criteria mentioned in this topic.

There has to be a middle ground here because what I am seeing is just ridiculous from sellers and buyers. Iā€™ve been looking for a solid page at a realistic price for over a month and havenā€™t found a single one.

@SWAPD ā€“ Have you seen a decrease in IG sales?

9 Likes

Because first time buyers without knowing social media ground reality tends to buy for that price.

That inspires sellers from various parts of the world to use this as an opportunity to sell their pages for ridiculous price. As far as I know this is going on for over an year.

Thatā€™s why you can see too much of instagram listings in past months even though Facebook and YouTube only has the direct way to earn money.

1 Like

Yeah this article is old and needs revising. But I have no time to do so :frowning:

Yes it has been happening a lot lately.
Everytime i ask for proof of revenue from these ballrs i get some bs excusesšŸ˜„.
People want to get rich quick and just ruin the market for everybody.
Perhaps the staff should include an appraisal option.

4 Likes

Update this topic with recent sales data. Itā€™s much needed.

New sellers need to understand the importance of Demographics, Niche and Engagement ratio.

1 Like

Can i get an estimate?

Monthly earnings from shoutouts: average 1500$ with proof

Account: fan page with 1.8m followers and 35k likes on average. Followers are decreasing by 25k a month but gaining up to 1m followers once new movies are released with the actor. Mostly Brazilian and south american countries, but 450k first world countries.

2 Likes

i need a million follower account if anyone has one let me know

2 Likes