How much are you honestly making with AdBreaks?

Hi mates, I’m looking at producing some extra income outside of my 9 to 5 with Facebook and AdBreaks, I have been hearing about people making decent income out of it more and more so I am here wondering how much are you really/honestly making a month with let’s say a very active 400k - 1M followers audience? I know this depends on several factors like Tier 1 country, Niche, Engagement, Content Quality but just looking at a few real world examples for the Swapd community. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I’d be interested in seeing what responses other members give also

1 Like

Not every page is same in terms of Monetisation. I’ve had 1m pages which didn’t even make 1k$ a week. I’ve also had a 400k page which made me 1500$ in a week.

So to make it easy for you, if your audience is tier 1, if your videos have good watchtime on videos (40-60 seconds average) then you would probably make $350 to $800 per 1 Million Views on your video.

To make a really really GOOD MONEY from adbreaks, your only focus should be on making your video GO VIRAL. ( Quick tips - by doing s4s, by buying paid crossposts on big pages - fb ads if you’re good at it ) once any of your video get viral it’s on your luck how much viral it goes. 1 viral video makes $10k to $70k ( depends how viral it goes, how hard you push it to go viral )

1 Like

Hi Faadixd, thank you very much for your post, this is the kind of info I’ve been looking for. In your perspective, which niches would work the best for making the most out of it?