How to Make Money Buying and Selling Domains

Hi there

I have a lot of free time so I have decided to start a mentorship on how to make money buying and selling domains.

I have done almost everything when it comes to ‘methods’ to make money online and this is by far my biggest earner with an outstanding ROI.

Where else would you buy something for $70 and sell it for 3k in a few months?

I’m in the business for a few years now and I have done over $100k in sales. My biggest sale was for $7,500, I bought that domain for around $700 a week earlier and was able to sell it by doing ‘outbound’. I always buy domains for $10-$1000 as this is where the biggest ROIs come from.

99% of people who start investing in domains do a lot of mistakes that cost them hunreds if not thousands of dollars and time. I was one of them. I’m here to prevent that from happening to you

What is included in the mentorship?

• a complete guide about all the basic stuff, where to buy, where to sell, how to educate yourself about prices, inbound & outbound

• me. we all know and love me, right? I’ll be here to help you with every question, and guide you 1 on 1, with domain purchases, negotiations, tips, prices and literally every question you may have, and if I for some reason don’t know the answer to one of your questions ( which is unlikely, I hope ) I’ll do my research and ask people I know in the field and will get back to you with the answer. I will always be honest.

‘Domaining’ requires patience. You are probably not going to sell a domain quick. It takes time as its out of your control, you are waiting for buyers to come to you. It is a passive income, you don’t advertise, you wait. But it’s worth it. there is nothing better than waking up to a sale email.

It is not a get rich quick scheme, you can make a lot and there is no reason why you wouldn’t but be prepared to probably wait months for your first sale.

The mentorship will be through text, not calls. But I’ll be available 6 days a week.

Cost: $449
Includes the guide and my knowledge and time for life.

Payout will be released immediately after I send the document, and then our communications will continue in private messages

Reviews:

Small percentage of the domains I sold:

29 Likes

Can vouch. Even though OP is young, he made some decent $$$$ flipping domains.

10 Likes

One of the mentorships I was looking for (I was literally looking for some domains on GoDaddy 5mins ago). As soon as I have some $ available to spend I will truly buy this :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Cosign Swapd… it was exactly a year ago i posted This under the BIGGEST FLIP thread. Yes i was inspired by Randy Marsh and still flipping to this day n getting better at it…

5 Likes

Happy to hear that!

4 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Bumping for our talented fellow Jew. Can vouch for Randy, he has helped me get a lot of over priced domains by negotiating like a true Jew.

9 Likes

Dude said my time for life :joy:
This is a very honest sales pitch
Reaching out soon

3 Likes

Can’t sell false hopes :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Marked premium because @RandyMarsh proved over and over again he’s good in flipping domains.

3 Likes

Sold this domain yesterday for almost 10x profit. Initial offer was $500 :slight_smile: Got it 6 months ago. I fucking love this business.

7 Likes

Friendly bump

2 Likes

Big vouch for @RandyMarsh. I bought the mentoring and have been really impressed so far. I asked a lot of questions and he always answers quickly with great advice.

Looking forward to buying my first domains in the next few days

3 Likes