How to save thousands on Airbnb stays

Hey,

So I got requested to add this tutorial, it’s how to save a huge amount on Airbnb stays - The legit way, not by using any blackhat methods, it’s just a simple ratio game and understanding selling behavior.

I’ve spent around $100,000 on stays on Airbnb in the past 6-7 years and stayed in some of the best places money can buy, but at up to 80% off in some cases.

So, what do I search for?

Owned by a person, not a company
Low stays
High cost
I avoid anything that has bad reviews in this case, as most only have 5 stays (If you have a bad review in that, likely it’s not worth risking flying to a bad stay)

I always use Entire place
I ensure I click It’s a business trip - Reason why below

What does clicking business trip ensure?

High-quality internet - If it’s below 10MB, contact Airbnb and they’ll move you.
Normally much higher quality homes

How do I get the price so cheap?

I’ll find 10-15 places I like, and send a message similar to;

Template message to send

Hey,

I see you haven’t got many stays in the next 3 months, I’d love to book to stay for X amount of days within December, but the price listed it a little too high for me, I’d still love to pay through Airbnb, so was hoping we could negotiate on the price a little. Let me know the best price you can do this stay for.

Thanks

Ross

Wait 2 or so days, then reply and start the process of negotiation.

• Always use Airbnb, honestly, the people who don’t want to be normally are scammers.

Hope this helps some people, and if you want to donate free services to me, or fire abuse to Yair, please go ahead :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Whats fire use to Yair, anyway thanks a lot this helps, how long in advance you’d say is good to book? By saying I see you haven’t rented your place in 3 months I guess you guide yourself by looking at the reviews ?

The closer to the date the better, its all about position. I’ve done it the day before, but its probably a bit too soon. Try do at least a couple of weeks at the minimum.

Is business trip an option for search I can’t find it

Must have a custom domain as your email

What do you mean exactly ?

Can’t be like mac@gmail.com, must be mac@swapd.com or something that relates to a business.

Not a free email provider