HQ shopify store (Gadget Niche)

Domain name: gadgetly.co
Website included?: ye
Price: $500

Description:This is an incredibly well made dropshipping store, gadget niche, nice looking logo, premium theme (80$ value), high selling products with quality description and videos for some of them.
I opened it up randomly on august and made around 400$ in the first 20 days with one instagram shout and like $40 on fb ads.
If you know what you’re doing with marketing, profit margins are pretty high, i can help you with the instagram side of it, but not too much with facebook ads since i’m not too good with them.
The account as of now costs 59$/monthly considering the apps and Shopify. The .co domain costs 27$ yearly
A facebook page with 4.7k likes ( mostly botted) and a product that i think is a huge winner (which i’m selling on another store of mine) will be included.
Selling because i ended up making another similar store and i have no use for this

You currently have pixel installed. Can we get the pixel data also? How many sales total and how many add to carts done? Message and I would like to go over some further information