HQ Tavel account with 28,6k from the US and insane 21% ER

Hey there,

I’m selling a really high quality travel/photography account with an active follower base.
I’m not posting with this account anymore since Sept 2019 (the account has been inactive since then) but it used to have a 40% engagement rate and was consistently hitting the Explore page.

The account was grown organically within 8 months, only using a hashtags method (no follow/unfollow or engagement groups). Followers are mostly from Western countries.

I want to sell this fast, this is a great opportunity :slight_smile:

I’m also selling around a network of 50 HQ travel accounts (166k followers)

Country of followers (majority): USA, Italy, UK
Amount of followers: 28,6k
Topic/Niche: Travel, focused on Iceland
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used : Organic only (using hashtag method)

Capture d’écran 2020-03-22 à 16.40.43
Capture d’écran 2020-03-22 à 16.41.23

Hi I am interested whats your handle?

Why would you say that?? I wrote in the description that I stopped posting on Oct 2019, after that date the account is not growing anymore (as I exclusively used hashtags as a growing method) so I did not think is was useful to include this data.
I’m sending you the handle and stats so that you can see that it’s not a clickbait :slight_smile:

PM handle please

1 Like

Please send me the @

1 Like

Majority of comments are engagement groups, I bet if you post right now. Organically it would perform poorly, 60 likes no comments lol

Handle please

Handle please

Hi, I’m interested in buying this account. Could you send me handle? Thanks :slight_smile:

PM handle and best offer

Username please.

Handle please

Username please and thanks

Handle please?

Handle?

pm user and price pls

Handle and price?

Handle.

Handle please. Thanks

username please