[SUSPENDED] Hyper Active 47.6k Instagram Account ! ART NICHE ! Make money from it!

Property type:Social Media/Art Account
Amount of fans/followers:47600
Country of followers (majority):USA
Topic:ART
Price:The highest

Description:Pretty good account! Gains a lot ! You can make money from it ! I am doing L4l with big account ! I have made 200$ till now and it is growing fast since i am doing l4l with accounts with more that 1mln accounts.If it is grown properly you can make even 500$ or more from it.Its usually gain 1000 followers or more everyday(by uploading only 3 photos).Photos get easily in the Explore Page and get easily viral because i am part of Engagement Groups! You can make extra income from this account by getting money from the people that need their art works to be shared.Insta Stories usually go to 3.5k views.See the photos for more Details.PM if you are interested with the price that you can offer.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD.
Remember, if you happen to find a willing buyer/seller, please use our checkout system for the transaction. Part of what makes our community safe and unique is the oversight of each transaction, and we back this with our money back guarantee. Our staff members are here to ensure everything goes according to plan. We will not be responsible for any losses incurred by circumventing our checkout system.

For more information please visit: How to use SWAPD checkout system!
If you’re a new member, please go over our Terms of Service.

Thank you and good luck with sales!

User suspended for failing to pass verification.