I recover the money

thanks guys

1 Like

Loser he is open about it

1 Like

I don’t even feel sorry for you guys that get scammed, SWAPD is here for a reason

2 Likes

So how do you explain to a person who doesn’t know English and doesn’t want to learn to use swapd? The interesting thing is that as it happened to me, it can also happen to you tomorrow. I also respect your comment, but you must understand that not everyone knows how to use swapd.

1 Like

I understand but if someone doesn’t understand to use swapd or can’t use then it’s a NO DEAL, Look at my profile over $20k purchases never once got scammed, this is your lesson learned

you’re so funny, but surprise I have more sales than you!!!

2 Likes

In the same way, nothing assures you to be a state or not. that depends on the person you do business with. I admit that if it is good to do business in swapd, it is wonderful there are always certainties that you may not be scammed, but one of the things you should know and obviously you know is that they made a fund for the victims of fraud here in swapd. which is very good, so if you don’t feel bad for the other why do you donate money? The truth is that your arguments don’t make sense, but I respect everyone’s opinion. I wouldn’t be amused by someone losing money. I tell you again, today it happened to me, tomorrow it could be you and believe me it’s not fun.

1 Like

Like I said no swapd no deal simple as that that’s all people need to remember, I’m not here to argue buddy just saying

2 Likes

You can’t always make deals on Swapd (if they are offsite) because maybe you offer a service at 100, and on Swapd the client would find it at 50 from another provider

5 Likes

But if you don’t do deals on Swapd you should know the risks of doing it outside

1 Like

thanks @Lagd

1 Like

I have also been scammed I’m not here to be smart ass all I wanted to say that swapd is here for a reason that’s all now you can understand this however you want👍🏻

Is not illegal of course but it’s not in my books I do all deals through swapd and keep my money safe, done with this thread though all the best to you :star:

Okay rich boy​:smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Very valid point

4 Likes