I Twitter Support Expert

Hello SWAPD ,

We are an unofficial (Non-Twitter Affiliated) support team on Twitter. We’ve been the Twitter Support Team for over 4 years. We have had hundreds of research and experience and we are happy to share this service with you. Our aim is to create a better Digital Platforms. The problems you are experiencing are our sensitive point.

We can solve any problem you have on Twitter. How Does? Of course, we contact the authorities to report your complaints or problems and request them to be corrected.

Twitter Transactions:

Suspended Twitter Accounts:

• Day: Reactivates in 1-90 days. (95% probability we get a positive result.)
  • We have to log in to the suspended Twitter account.
  • Pricing varies according to the number of followers of the Suspended Twitter account.

Necessary information:

No access, just needs a username and a screenshot of the account if any before it gets taped.
Fill out the form at the end of this topic
Terms of service:

If your account is opened during the ticket period you have to pay, I will be the only person to unban your account.

I won’t be responsible for what happens after I unban, especially since I don’t have access to your account.

This is a ONE-time unban service, so if your account is banned again and you want to recover it again, it will be a new service and you have to pay again.

For privacy reasons and we use private methods, no proof will be provided, the only proof is that your account is not banned.

Lütfen bu formla PM
Please post username @ then
answer these questions:

• What is the reason for suspension?
  • How many followers do you have in your account?
  • When was the account suspended?
  • What was the account content before?
  • Has the account been suspended before?
  • Did you try to save him?
  • If a request has been made before, what response do you get?

Please fill out the form completely so that I can assist you.

Stolen Twitter Accounts:

• Day: We will deliver your Twitter account to you again in 1-3 days. (We get 80% probability positive results.)
  • We need to log in to the e-mail account that you created the Twitter account for.
  • We can ‘Suspend’ any Stolen Twitter account upon request. ( @username is enough information for us to suspend. )
  • Pricing varies according to the number of followers of the stolen Twitter account.

Problem with your Twitter Shadowban or Follower count:

• Day: Within 1-2 days, we will remove your Twitter account from shadowban again and you can continue to increase your follower growth in a completely organic way. (98% probability we get a positive result.)
  • Pricing varies according to the number of followers of the Twitter account, whose Shadowban or Follower count remains constant.

If you want to take advantage of our services, please:
- @username
- Number of Followers
- The problem you are having (Tell me if you know the reason)

You can contact us almost 24/7 and ask questions that come to your mind.

Our Instagram Support Service: Let’s recover your stolen Instagram Account in 12 minutes / Reactivate your closed Instagram account within 24 hours

2 Likes

Im interested I have suspended several accounts

Hi i need help with a hacked twitter account

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.