I want to go to Dubai and start living there. I need advice on how to job there if there is someone living there?

So I have decided to go to Dubai to start living there, so is there any way to start working there if there is someone living there i would appreciate some advice? I can speak arabic, english and other native languages of my culture. My skill is i worked and currently still working in chinese company called ZTE (telecome company), and web designs and building, app developing, web 3.0 developing etc…

I was born and raised in Saudi Arabia but after highschool i went to other country to complete my university. Now i want to start my journey in Dubai. What’s the best advice I can get? Or websites to apply for work?

Try to find job on LinkedIn

1 Like

I tried but most of them have external links to apply for jobs and its really rare to find legit ones. Am trying reddit tho. Any other ideas

There are few more job hunter apps you can google them and also every company website always have a career option where they lost job so do research about your nich companies go to their sites and get them.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice will keep husting

1 Like

Not trying to be rude but I’m genuinely curious why? I had a business partner from Dubai and some familiar associates, it seems like a miserable country to live in.

1 Like

It may not be your cup of tea but for me currently its better than the country i live in, am doing hard work for very less salary and when i heard about the salaries there its really amazing for my job. Also my country is not stable as well so i thought of multiple countries offcourse US, Australia, Canada etc… are the best but its very very hard to go there nearly quite impossible if you don’t have someone there. So i thought of dubai, since its also easy to go there.

1 Like

Not many Canadians know this or will tell you but a permanent resident card is around $5000 here and it helps tremendously if you’re some sort of university student or looking to work in industry however I do understand there are other barriers to which having a sponsor helps with

1 Like

But fair enough, if you’re a skilled worker in a certain field you should immigrate wherever your labour is valued the most tbh

1 Like

Thanks for the advice brother i appreciate it. So can i just simply apply for canadian permanent residency for 5000$ and i can live in canada? Or is there another long process for this? Sounds too good to be true since its hard to get a visa that easily. Also if you know any sites or companies that dont mind hiring workers who live abroad that would be helpful. Like i meantioned my top goal was moving to countries like US and Canada but since its very hard that’s why i dropped that idea, but if i get the chance i would do that.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.