I Will Verified Your Spotify

Account type: Spotify
Price: 600

Description: I Will Verified Your Spotify Within 7 Days.

Note : Only Serious Buyers PM .

1 Like

And you can do this free by clicking here We’re Simplifying Artist Verification – Spotify for Artists

10 Likes

sent a pm check i might pay up.

2 Likes

It’s free, no need to pay

4 Likes

Confirm get verified 3 of my artist page on Spotify and Shazam too

3 Likes

Also if your distributor is DistroKid you can get immediate access to Spotify for artists.

3 Likes

is it free? how

2 Likes

No need to have a distributor. Simple download the app or through the website you can claim your artist page

2 Likes

I was simply saying in addition to having to wait a few days to claim your page, you can get it instantly if you have DistroKid.

Also you do have to have a distributor to get a verified page on Spotify, as you have to have music released to have a page to claim in the first place.

2 Likes

No need a Contributor for get verified. Everyone who have, at least, a single song released on Spotify, can request to get verified. It’s an automatic process. Doesn’t matter if your song was released from a deal with distributor, so as indipendent artist, or from a label etc

2 Likes

This is a FREE service

You claim your artist page and it automatically verifies. Once your song is on Spotify, download Spotify for artists app and claim you artist profile and then boom verified

Don’t be scamming people man

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: